• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

WS-Ed's TNT - virgin - PRICE REDUCED

Mono Loco

Hello, all.
Nitty-gritty: Virgin Curly Maple WS, complete = $340, $300 delivered

L-O-N-G version follows (... I wonder how long my ad can be ... ???)

As pretty as it is, I don’t need it. I wanna’ reclaim my $$$ to fund my growing DynaVap and I.H. VAS.
I was hoping that our newly elected governor was going to fulfill his campaign promises to legalize our favorite medicinal herb for normal, recreational use. Alas, this did not happen (imagine that ... a politician who falls short on his promises). In preparation for the promised freedom, I purchased a WoodScents Ti-AromaLog from Ed’s TNT. I have never used it – was saving if to celebrate our “Grand Opening”, so to speak. Shoot, I never even turned it on. It is Curly Maple, s/n #406. It was purchased in March of 2019, so a little over a year ago. Because it is “pre-Oct. 2019”, it does NOT have his upgraded heater ... but it does have his proven, reliable heater! I decided to sell it ... or, to offer it for sale anyway. I am selling it at full-price, so it probably WON’T sell ... LOL ... but that’s OK. I’m torn about letting it go, so we’ll leave it up to fate. Maybe somebody REALLY, REALLY wants one A.S.A.P. (?). It is 100% complete, with all the components I received (I threw away the shipping box, which was just a random recycled brown box, not a nice storage box or anything). I will list all the components at the end of this post.

Funny thing ... I paid $335 (plus $7.50 s/h), so ... $342.50 total. Now, I see that he has them listed, in Curly Maple, for $325.89 ... $9.11 less. So, he’s using a stronger heater now and charging less ... just my luck! LOL. Part of me wants to keep it, so I don’t mind if it doesn’t sell. My selling price, including domestic USA shipping, is $340. Why buy from a 3rd party like me ... especially at full retail??? Well ... personally, to be honest, I probably wouldn’t!!! I’d wait for one directly from ED! I guess I’m a hypocrite, eh? (and a bad salesman! LOL). But ... other folks are not as anal/OCD as I and are more relaxed about such things and if someone is in a rush, or they really like the looks of this particular specimen (even with my lousy cell phone pics), then it might be just the thing! Oh, I’ll also throw in a brand new, also un-used virgin, VVPS (Variable Voltage Power supply) that I bought for it ... it’s not the one that Ed sells, but rather a cheapo generic one I got from Amazon for $12 (labeled as, Model: JDT-001, but with no ratings or specs printed on it anywhere!). It is supposedly rated for 9-24v, 2.5 Amps. I tested it (without a load) on my multi-meter and confirmed its voltage output was accurate (cheap power supply and cheap multi-meter, so ... wouldn’t expect dead-nuts accuracy from the combo, but readings were within 0.2 volts between the digital reading on the VVPS and the multi-meter). WARNING: IMPORTANT >>> if you get this, and decide to experiment with the Various voltages, DO NOT go too high. Per Ed, “The WoodScents VVPS {{and the one I am selling}} can operate way above 14V, but you should NEVER do so. Anything above 14V for even short periods of time will severely damage your heater permanently and could destroy it. Operating your WoodScents over 14V will void your warranty. I repeat, NEVER operate your VVPS over 14V!”. I’d say that’s pretty clear. If I end up keeping it, I am going to epoxy some sort of “stop” to both the VVPS’s chassis and its potentiometer knob, to only allow the dial to turn up to 13.0-13.3 ish volts ... to honor that dude named “Justin Case”.

What else? I am more interested in the DynaVap now, and am building an arsenal for future use...got both a PSM and a Caldron on order (Go Pipes!). To help a potential buyer save some money, If he/she already has a DynaVap tip, or isn’t interested in using a DynaVap tip with the WoodScents unit, I can retain the following accessories and deduct the corresponding dollar amounts from overall package ... a savings of up to $100. Any or all the pieces listed below could be removed from the package, so a potential buyer can pick and choose as they wish!
1) DynaVap Ti-Tip and CAP (-$50, items K+L below)
2) 4” Glass stem that fits the DynaVap tip (-$15, item M below)
3) Ed’ Wood stem and Condenser (-$30, items N+O below)
............................. remove all K-O and save a rounded-up -$100

FYI, here’s how Ed described the upgraded heater (again, my unit does NOT have the upgraded heater):
"New heaters have a 40% increased performance output providing a wider range of temps across the entire scale as well as an extra 100F at top end max temp. I strongly recommend not running the units at max for extended periods of time, there is just no need for it. Every unit has had a 24 hour bench time at max temp to ensure quality performance and stability. I wanted to give the WS a little more “pedal to the floor” for those that feel it just needed a little more - hence, the 40%. It’s just enough to get there without getting ignorant and causing problems. I don’t recommend running it at max temp for extended periods of time ‘cause there is no need for it. The heater will react and adjust to change quickly. If you have to do what you do at max, go for it then roll it back. I say this to prolong the unit’s lifespan and performance. It’s like running a sports car with the pedal to floor the entire time ... it’s not a good idea."

The kit I am selling is all Original and complete (and “virgin”). It contains:
A) Main Log Vape itself – Curly Maple, serial # 406
B) 12v wall adapter power supply
C) in-line Rotary Temperature control
D) Right-angle extension cord
E) 4” straight Glass Direct-Draw Aroma Stem
F) Conical screens for the above Glass stem
G) 14mm glass WPA (water pipe adapter)
H) High-Temp O-rings
I) Tin of Ass Butter Butter
J) Glass cup for Aromatherapy oils
Plus, for use with the DynaVap Tip
K) DynaVap Ti-tip with CCD (screen) and O-rings
L) DynaVap Vap-CAP
M) 4” Glass stem for Ti-tip
N) 3” wooden stem that has a 14mm end for WPA
O) Dynavap X-L condenser w/ O-rings for the above stem
P) Spare CCD and O-rings
Q) Small wooden dowel for adjusting the position of the DynaVap Tip’s CCD (screen)
R) 2” long 14/18mm Wood WPA (water pipe adapter)

My wife and I have been staying at home and we are both healthy. Even so, I advise anyone who might buy this from me to leave it in quarantine for a few days after the postal carrier delivers it. That is what we have been doing with all the goodies we get from Amazon ... the boxes sit in the garage for a few days, to allow any potential COVID-19 germs to die-off. Patience is easy when one realizes that the threat does NOT only attack those at high-risk. We are all at risk, and a delivery guy may be asymptomatic but still be carrying ... uhm ... more than boxes! Hmmm ... I never posted Pics before ... let's see if this works!
Bottom.jpg
Req-Note.jpg

OK, Keep Safe.
Thanks for looking.
~ Scott

Last edited:
Top Bottom