WIZ Hybrid Vaporizer, flowers AND E-Liquids...

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi, here a new vaporizer I came across in a french website:

Not my cup of tea but it looks like some peoples may appreciate that feature already seen in the CF Hybrid and Flowermate Hybrid and some others obscur devices. You can use the flower feature and the e-liquid feature separatly or together.

wiz-hybrid-vaporizer-vaporisateur-pour-plantes-seches-et-liquides.jpg

Pretty expensive too!

PPN,
Reactions: KeroZen

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
For sure aint the first vaporizer that employs such "hybrid" feature.
Looks like a more polished version of the Fumytech vapomix .
https://lacentralevapeur.com/en/portable-vaporizers/23191959-vapomix-fumytech.html
which could be found at around 60$ at most chinese e-cig sites.
They also have a WIZ ONE model which is ALD amaze rebrand.
Anyway pretty expensive for a vaporizer with preset temps.

""FINALLY AVAILABLE !

An unheard of feeling!

Inspired by the best of the vaporizer world, transfigured by the Hybrid chip and designed to stand out while being perfectly suited to your lifestyle. The Wiz Hybrid Vaporizer is a combination of two types of vaporization: Dry herb vaporization and e-liquid vaporization."""" :rofl:

Last edited:

Bravissimo

hi there, i'm a wiz hybrid vaporizer user and it's a pretty nice device actually, i used to smoke both weed and cigarettes but since i have it i don't feel like smoking again, before that i've tried some "classics" vaporizers but i couldn't handle the lack of smoke. Now it's replaced by "steam" or "vapor" and it does the trick ! Also good materials like brushed alluminum and stuff for 199$ it's nice

Bravissimo,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
hi there, i'm a wiz hybrid vaporizer user and it's a pretty nice device actually, i used to smoke both weed and cigarettes but since i have it i don't feel like smoking again, before that i've tried some "classics" vaporizers but i couldn't handle the lack of smoke. Now it's replaced by "steam" or "vapor" and it does the trick ! Also good materials like brushed alluminum and stuff for 199$ it's nice
$200 is an interesting price point. There are lots of well regarded vapes for less than that, though high-end devices tend to cost a bit more. I am curious what devices you tried that did not have vapor produced. Any names that I would recognize?

No need to do a detailed comparison, just curious what this device beats for you. Congrats on the switch away from combustion!

Grass Yes,
Reactions: Adobewan

Bravissimo

$200 is an interesting price point. There are lots of well regarded vapes for less than that, though high-end devices tend to cost a bit more. I am curious what devices you tried that did not have vapor produced. Any names that I would recognize?

No need to do a detailed comparison, just curious what this device beats for you. Congrats on the switch away from combustion!
First i had the Pax 2 and it was good to begin with but the vapor was very light like there was a bit of vape but not enough to feel it, then someone adviced me the Wiz One but it was very similar to the Pax 2 in vapor and that's where i saw the Wiz Hybrid :) it was a long journey but i finally got there ahah thank you ! Also just before trying the vaporizers I quit smoking cigarette with vapes so i was already use to it

Bravissimo,
Reactions: Grass Yes

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
First i had the Pax 2 and it was good to begin with but the vapor was very light like there was a bit of vape but not enough to feel it, then someone adviced me the Wiz One but it was very similar to the Pax 2 in vapor and that's where i saw the Wiz Hybrid :) it was a long journey but i finally got there ahah thank you ! Also just before trying the vaporizers I quit smoking cigarette with vapes so i was already use to it
Ah that makes sense. The pax devices are quite popular, although not really my preferred style. Glad you found something that works for you!

Bravissimo

Ah that makes sense. The pax devices are quite popular, although not really my preferred style. Glad you found something that works for you!
Yes the guy that sold me the Pax said it was one of the best-sellers and i figured that out later when i did my researchs, what about you, what do you use?

Bravissimo,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Yes the guy that sold me the Pax said it was one of the best-sellers and i figured that out later when i did my researchs, what about you, what do you use?
Drifting off-topic for this thread but mostly use desktops these days. Portables really only come out when I'm on a walk or waiting for a desktop to heat up. I should probably put my vapes in my sig, I just never remember to do that. 😄

Happy to DM you more info, or you can probably guess from my message history. 🙂

Top Bottom