wich edibles to make

djonkoman

the short version: wich edibles could I make with ABV that are delicious and have a good effect, and that have a decent shelf-life and look decent too?
preferably not too conventional(so no cake or brownies, especially no cake since spacecake is THE edible here)
I was thinking of weedchocolate for example but don't know how to make that

the longer version:
I have a nice amount of AVB saved up(haven't weighed it yet, but based on a previous amount I had wich was weighed at 17 grams, I guess I have about 40 grams), but I don't really have a use for it since I don't like the more stoned indica couchlock effects, swampwater seems interesting but I guess that effect resembles being strunk(drunk and stoned), and I know from myself I have to be carefull with the combination of alcohol and weed(first alcohol then weed is ok as long as long as the weed effect is stronger, but weed first then too much(too much is what normally would make me drunk) alcohol=puke)

so a few days ago I got the idea to make edibles(I'll probably throw in some trimleftovers and some regular bud from a failed plant in it too for a more balanced effect) with it to sell to friends, and the profits, together with the profits of selling some old random stuff(a horsebridle for example), I could use to buy a logvape(probably a WDZ since I don't live in the US but in the netherlands)
and I like something unique to show my friends spacecake isn't the only edible and because it'll probably sell better(when I mentioned weedchocolate one of my friens immediatly said he wanted some if I would make that)
and also with something unique it's more fun to make(and maybe try some myself but the one time I made brownies with (almost) only AVB wasn't such a nice effect(I was strugling to keep my eyes open all night and apathically looking at the tv, too stoned to enjoy any of the effect, this didn't aply to the friends I shared it with tough)

djonkoman,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
If you're up for the chocolate making challenge Indigal has an awesome recipe w/ pix. I must admit I've not been brave enough to try to make but they look AMAZING!!

http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=1616

If you want easy to do...the tincture turned into hard candies is massively popular with everyone I've given them too and I've been asked to sell them as well. A really easy to do and the method most of us use evaporates out most of the alcohol so there is no 'drunk' effects from it at all.

There are a few versions of the recipe in this thread: http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=3650

Lo,

djonkoman

that chocolaterecipe doesn't sound too hard :)
the hardcandy's do sound interesting but... alcohol is pretty expensive here(and that's simple desinfectant-alcohol, foodrade alcohol for distilling is completely trough the roof pricewise), so that would defeat the purpose of making money with it

djonkoman,

Tuck

I made fudge and it turned out great, but one problem I had was that it melted some when I took it with me on a trip. it still tasted great but it was really messy. I imagine chocolates could have a similar problem.

Tuck,
Top Bottom