WHY DOES SHATTER MAKE ME COUGH UP MUCUS (I DIDNT KNOW I HAD

pressure

So I noticed something about smoking shatter, when I take big hits, I also get nasal drips, like a very strong vics vapor into the nose and then I spit up flem and mucus...

is this a good thing or a bad thing?

pressure,

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
Well it doesn't sound like a good thing, but I'm no doctor so I can't advise you to take two dabs and call me in the morning. :rolleyes:

Sorry that's not very helpful, hopefully someone who actually has something useful to say will chime in soon enough.:razz:

GreenHopper,

pressure

Well it doesn't sound like a good thing, but I'm no doctor so I can't advise you to take two dabs and call me in the morning. :rolleyes:

Sorry that's not very helpful, hopefully someone who actually has something useful to say will chime in soon enough.:razz:

does the mucus/flem thing happen to you?

I would think its a good thing, because mucus in the system is associated with cancer so getting it out of my body would be a good thing

but my mighty doesnt make me cough flem mucus

pressure,

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
I don't get mucus but I've only recently tried dabbing and not done enough to really have any useful experience on it.

I wasn't aware that mucus was related to cancer so again can't really offer any knowledge there.

Have you tried turning down the temp dial to go for low temp flavour hits? Do those still result in the same reaction?

The mighty has quite an impressive cooling mechanism so I'm wondering if temp may be a factor? :shrug:

GreenHopper,

ginolicious

Where are you getting your dabs from? Reputable place? Or from the street? Cause if from the street it could not be fully purged or clean.

ginolicious,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi, I get some similar feelings in my nose with some shatters with a high terpenes level (very tasty!). About coughing, it depends... some concentrates are smoother, some harsher...

PPN,
Reactions: Ozyzj

Eatrocks

Yea if you're taking big red hot dabs expect consequences.

Ever drive around in a car with ice cold a/c on a 100° summer day? Then u get outside and your nose clogs up and u got snot running out...

Eatrocks,

KayJay

Have you recently swapped from smoking only to vape/dabing only? I get it when ever I give up smoking, it could be your lungs now clearing the shit years of smoking has put on them.
I am detoxing now as I need a job and the shit I've been clearing is shocking, when I take back up I vow only to vape or dab and never burn the herb again

damm

So I noticed something about smoking shatter, when I take big hits, I also get nasal drips, like a very strong vics vapor into the nose and then I spit up flem and mucus...

is this a good thing or a bad thing?

Cannabis can mess with your nasal passage in general. I don't think big rips or small rips make a huge difference here; it happens and the more you vape the higher the chance you get. Saline nose spray if it bothers you

Top Bottom