Who Wants To Win A Dab Rig Setup?

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Ok, this contest is now closed to new entries. I will go do the drawing live on instagram now and come back shortly with the result of the random drawing. If anyone wants to watch on IG my handle over there is probablystu.

Good luck everyone!

blackstone

What the hell?? Wow thank you that looks so great and a cool controller!
I really can't believe my luck with this, I have quite poor luck in other areas of my life!!
And I also won my beautiful SSV on here some years back, it still rocks.
Have yet to try dabs but I can't wait seriously, i thought I had some heavy hitters just now but this will probably knock me out!
I'll try to repay the luck with pictures and replies and by helping others on here if I can, and being a bit nicer.
After dreaming about Flowerpot setups lately I said if I ever got one it would have the Auber controller, that's coincidence. And I was going to go buy the oil kit for SSV, so this is very welcome now I won't have to.
So does a 30mm deep dish mean it's good for whopping large amounts or all amounts would work fine? A grain of rice?
I need to read up and watch some videos! I have a 14mm bubbler so that's cool.
Thank you very much again Auber, @710Coils , @EmDeemo , @Stu and all at FC! And random number generator for picking me.
Now I can be like all the stars on youtube and in cool places! Hopefully, if I can master it and handle all the power!:tup:

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
What the hell?? Wow thank you that looks so great and a cool controller!
I really can't believe my luck with this, I have quite poor luck in other areas of my life!!
And I also won my beautiful SSV on here some years back, it still rocks.
Have yet to try dabs but I can't wait seriously, i thought I had some heavy hitters just now but this will probably knock me out!
I'll try to repay the luck with pictures and replies and by helping others on here if I can, and being a bit nicer.
After dreaming about Flowerpot setups lately I said if I ever got one it would have the Auber controller, that's coincidence. And I was going to go buy the oil kit for SSV, so this is very welcome now I won't have to.
So does a 30mm deep dish mean it's good for whopping large amounts or all amounts would work fine? A grain of rice?
I need to read up and watch some videos! I have a 14mm bubbler so that's cool.
Thank you very much again Auber, @710Coils , @EmDeemo , @Stu and all at FC! And random number generator for picking me.
Now I can be like all the stars on youtube and in cool places! Hopefully, if I can master it and handle all the power!:tup:

Congrats! Thats awesome. And its going to someone who didnt have any type of set up! Marvellous!

Christ, I've been dying to post in this thread! :D

Thanks to everyone who entered, thanks to @Stu @710Coils and Auber for the opportunity to help someone out!

blackstone

Congrats! Thats awesome. And its going to someone who didnt have any type of set up! Marvellous!

Christ, I've been dying to post in this thread! :D

Thanks to everyone who entered, thanks to @Stu @710Coils and Auber for the opportunity to help someone out!
I was looking for a post from you at the start alright, then it occured to me that you probably just don't want to enter as you were organising!
Thanks for getting this going!
I've tried a badly designed Lynx atomiser before and some convective liquid pad stuff but this is another level, you are correct there.
This could help me manage my illness better as it's been flaring up, my joints are being damaged by it, and I'm missing lots of sleep lately.
Thank you very much I mean it!

And to anyone who didn't win, don't be put off and give up! I was secretly dissapointed the last few FC contests I didn't win but if you keep coming back and popping your entry in, you could be lucky one day!
I should stay out of the next few contests maybe to make it more fair!! Unless it's something I really want like this haha, only joking ill stay out for a few!

Congrats @blackstone =)

Deep dish means you can feed it any size dab and it will get to work turning it into lucious vapor
Imo 30mm dd means less reclaim more vapor.
Enjoy:tup:

Yes, thank you I read this after my last post, that it's more about all the extra surface area too for vaping, and not allowing bubbling liquid through.
That's great news because I thought it was like a King of 1g Dabs setup where if a normal dab ain't doing it for ya!
And thank you 710 Coils for your generosity with this! That's a really nice site you have with cool inexpensive ideas for dabbing and more. I especially like your hoodies, the ninja "undercover" shirts and other merch!
Hope to get one of those someday soon, or just more cool coils.

Still can't believe that Auber seemed to jump from regular "ramp and soak" PID controls for industry, to include this type of thing. That's cool as I used to work on those type of items from time to time and later wondered if they could be utilised for vaping.

And a belated happy 7/10 to everybody! I did not celebrate it really, and I couldn't celebrate 4/20 much this year so I'll make up for it when this arrives!

Top Bottom