Who relies on cannabis "Tinctures."

PeteyS

Hi all, Nice to meet you all, im just wondering how many people rely solely on tinctures to get their medicine.
I started out as a 10 year cannabis smoker, but for health reasons moved onto vaporizing for the past three years. Now im starting to feel the weight on my lungs and throat and think that the next logical step(For health), would be to move onto cannabis tinctures, and to try to curb the vaping to just weekends only.
Ive tried this before, and had mixed results. Mostly with the timing of the tinctures kicking in, and the effects were stronger or weaker depending a lot of what was in my stomach and when my last meal was. I also didn't like "re-dosing", as it would take a hour to finally kick in, and sometimes I didn't feel anything after re -dosing.
I liked the effects overall however.
Does anyone have any tips on how to make tinctures a regular part of my daily routine.

Thanks. Pete.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I went down this road without success. It is just not effective for me in the same way as vaping.

I did have some fabulous juniper Berry based tinctures during that period though.

Asteroweed

Hi Pete,

Feedback from a guy who still don't have a real daily routine and work with ridiculously low doses:

If you want this to be part of a daily routine, I would suggest that you take your tincture in the same setting. It can be a long trial and "error" process to find the perfect setting, so it could be a bad idea to change all the parameter at once.

If I tried one dose right after the breakfast, and felt that I had to test a lower quantity, the next test had to be done after the breakfast again.
It made me realize that I should have some kind of routine regarding what I ate.
We all have different conditions to deal with, but in my case, the dose with the most subtle effects worked best for a regular routine.

Material (strain, potency) changes things way more than when I vape
I tried CBD only tinctures and THC ones. With THC, I have a more intersting effect the day after, so I feel like I should have tincture every other day.

All of this to say that vaping definitly feels more like "plug and play" if it makes sense. sorry for my english btw.

sickmanfraud

Hi all, Nice to meet you all, im just wondering how many people rely solely on tinctures to get their medicine.
I started out as a 10 year cannabis smoker, but for health reasons moved onto vaporizing for the past three years. Now im starting to feel the weight on my lungs and throat and think that the next logical step(For health), would be to move onto cannabis tinctures, and to try to curb the vaping to just weekends only.
Ive tried this before, and had mixed results. Mostly with the timing of the tinctures kicking in, and the effects were stronger or weaker depending a lot of what was in my stomach and when my last meal was. I also didn't like "re-dosing", as it would take a hour to finally kick in, and sometimes I didn't feel anything after re -dosing.
Does anyone have any tips on how to make tinctures a regular part of my daily routine.

Thanks. Pete.

I have been a medical user of green dragon (GD) tinctures for over 10 years.

My prescription is for 100 grams per month (THC & CBD) so I also use capsules and I vape some too.

Follow this thread (link to index in the first post) https://forum.grasscity.com/threads/another-tincture-thread-try-it-youll-like-it.1102315/

I would be happy to answer any questions you may have.

If you make ethanol tinctures you may want an alcohol recovery still.

Maryjanie

Thanks. Pete.
I've tried this and I keep tinctures on hand but I just like to vape. I've not been successful at switching to all tincture. I want to do it for the same reasons as I feel it's healthier than vaping. Plus, tinctures affect me differently than vaping and I prefer, again, vaping. That's my struggle. Good luck! I'd think it's healthier for sure.

Top Bottom