Who is Ataxian?

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Is he on a heavy psychedelic trip? What is a pale blue dot

Pale Blue Dot is the farthest photograph of planet Earth ever taken. It was taken on February 14, 1990, by the Voyager 1 space probe from a record distance of about 6 billion kilometers. Voyager 1, which had completed its primary mission and was leaving the Solar System, was commanded by NASA to turn its camera around and take one last photograph of Earth across a great expanse of space, at the request of astronomer and author Carl Sagan.

This is what he had to say about that photograph:
(One of my favorite sound-bites ever!)

Last edited:

anda1anda2

Pale Blue Dot is the farthest photograph of planet Earth ever taken. It was taken on February 14, 1990, by the Voyager 1 space probe from a record distance of about 6 billion kilometers. Voyager 1, which had completed its primary mission and was leaving the Solar System, was commanded by NASA to turn its camera around and take one last photograph of Earth across a great expanse of space, at the request of astronomer and author Carl Sagan.

This is what he had to say about that photograph:

The Farthest is an awesome documentary.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Ataxian is one of the coolest guys here on FC,he is a true role model for me . He speaks a Higher form of language which i find very pleasant and amusing probably due to my heavy psychedelic experiences..I feel he is actually a wise alien and the pale blue dot was the Earth viewed from his porch. He is a Civilization expert and travels between habitable worlds to evaluate the current state of things,therefore when he sees something done the right way,he says it is civilizied.

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
He's THE ONE. He's the most special snowflake that we have. General consensus is that we love him, just don't let him near your glass. He has a wonderful wife who takes care of his VAS, he sits at the pool all day long and his Solo will never die. He's the guardian of civilization and even developed his own formula to calculate the intensity of a buzz, based on the eNano dial position and some magic skills.

Last edited:

Baron23

Futurama-Ataxian-Bender-MJ.jpg

Alexis

Plainly and simply, @ataxian ...is my bro! :rockon:
Really good that you made it back to us bro. Haha, to think you were depriving yourself and all of us when all you needed was to change the settings on your new tablet.

A very good thing that you figured it out before too long past. I was missing you here like everybody else no doubt (I still miss your enticing photos though ;)).

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Plainly and simply, @ataxian ...is my bro! :rockon:
Really good that you made it back to us bro. Haha, to think you were depriving yourself and all of us when all you needed was to change the settings on your new tablet.

A very good thing that you figured it out before too long past. I was missing you here like everybody else no doubt (I still miss your enticing photos though ;)).
@Alexis I am so STONED like Dillion.

Going 2 FRANCE after winter.

If their is a decent speaker I will go to OXFORD in ENGLAND sometime beginning of MAY?

Alexis

@Alexis I am so STONED like Dillion.

Going 2 FRANCE after winter.

If their is a decent speaker I will go to OXFORD in ENGLAND sometime beginning of MAY?
Excited for your travels. I havent been able to travel for so long, and I always love to hear about others' global adventures, letting my imagination paint a scene from my dwelling of home comforts. Which is why I loved your poolside images so much because it gives me a positive Image with meaning to focus on which is always so therapeutic

So I wanna hear some fine details please sir when the time comes. I can live with no pictures no sweat, we have you back is what counts. And a few holiday tales would be a sweet bonus.
:popcorn::)

lazylathe

Almost there...
Who is @ataxian

From my knowledge:
Lover of fine herb
Convert to the rosin revolution
Lover of Girl Scout Cookies
A resource of knowledge
Surfer, reader of everything
A real great guy!
I have known him on the forum since I started here and he has always been a constant.
Great guy to chat to in PM.
Extremely jealous of his outdoor paradise...
My wife however, lets me vape inside!

Great to have you back buddy!
Hope the IOS experience is slowly getting easier!!

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Who is @ataxian

From my knowledge:
Lover of fine herb
Convert to the rosin revolution
Lover of Girl Scout Cookies
A resource of knowledge
Surfer, reader of everything
A real great guy!
I have known him on the forum since I started here and he has always been a constant.
Great guy to chat to in PM.
Extremely jealous of his outdoor paradise...
My wife however, lets me vape inside!

Great to have you back buddy!one
Hope the IOS experience is slowly getting easier!!
@lazylathe remember the seeds you sent me?
I grew some but not all!
I don’t know Greenhouse growing?
If I can do the rest of what U sent + GSC + DUTCH CRUNCH + GRAPEFRUIT seeds = Civilized
One of da seeds tasted so decent (should’ve cloned it?). Fruity!

Last edited:
Top Bottom