Which Vaporizer To Get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

My choices have come down to dbv, eq, and the herbelair. Im looking for mostly at home use. My price range is up to around 200 dollars. Would any of you suggest another one? Or which would be the best of the 3 i listed

Pain Killer,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
I think you'll come to find that most of the answers really come down to you. I personally bought the Extreme Q for it's versatility. It does both bags and vapor whips. A plus in my book, even though I have never used the bags yet. LOL. A lot of people like the DBV and the HerbelAire. I don't think you can go wrong with any of those choices to be honest.

I think the DBV is probably the heaviest hitter in that lineup but again, I have no experience with the DBV or the HA. Have you read threw the Vaporizer discussions about them? I would recommend at least glancing threw it, just so you get an idea. A lot of people do crazy mods to the EQ, I just use it normally, and I love it.

newVaper420,

max

Out to lunch
I think the DBV is probably the heaviest hitter in that lineup
I've used all three, and the DBV is, IMO, clearly the most satisfying for direct draw. So far, dual mode vapes (direct draw + bag fill) are somewhat of a compromise for direct draw use. If you're going to consider a vape that will fill bags, I'd make sure you're actually going to use that feature. Most people that end up enjoying the vaporizing experience prefer direct draw. If you do decide to go dual mode, both the E and HA are good buys.

max,
Reactions: turk

notmyrealUSERname

Notmy Well-Known Member
The ha would be best for a first vape as its the simplest to use - the ha doesnt have a learning curve like the others. The dbv and the eq will get hotter than the ha so if you like to vape above 400f then get one of those (only really necessary for concentrates). Otherwise the ha will mate to almost any bong and milk it with ease.

notmyrealUSERname,
Reactions: momatik

max

Out to lunch
the ha doesnt have a learning curve like the others.
No learning curve for bags, but with direct draw it's susceptible to overtaxing the heater just as the other two are. And the OP doesn't mention using with a bong.

Pain Killer, if you want better advice than what you've got so far, you'll need to provide some info on what you're looking for in a vape. "the best" doesn't apply unless you get more specific.

i was looking for a combo bag and whip vape for no more than $200 i wasnt planning on using a bong and not using concentrates

Pain Killer,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
i was looking for a combo bag and whip vape for no more than $200 i wasnt planning on using a bong and not using concentrates
Sounds like the EQ would be a good choice. HA is a decent option too although I've never tried one.

:peace:

Stu,

OF

Sounds like the EQ would be a good choice. HA is a decent option too although I've never tried one.

:peace:

Once again, Brother Stu is the Ying for my Yang. I'm a big HA fan, never tried the EQ. The HA feeds the Luddite in me. Rock simple. One knob, turns it on and sets the temperature. Put your goods in, wait until the light changes and fix your attitude. Even shuts itself off 15 or so minutes after the last time you adjust the dial......in case you get distracted or something.

Hard to go wrong with either, IMO.

OF

OF,

max

Out to lunch

OF said:
Hard to go wrong with either, IMO.
:tup: Do some reading in the respective threads, maybe check for helpful youtube vids. Some prefer the E, and some the HA.

max,
Reactions: OF
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom