which vaporizer to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yvette82

Hey guys, I wanted a digital vaporizer but dont want to pay out for a volcano vaporizer, i found this one -(likely spam) which looks pretty decent and its not too pricey.
Why are digital volcanos so expensive when i could just get this cheap vaporizer i posted above? Like surely they will both get me just as high right?

Yvette82,
Reactions: ShipDit

vorrange

Vapor.wise
I suggest you do some research.. i believe you must be from the EU so i suggest looking in other stores like vaposhop.com or lacentralevapeur.com or verdampftnochmal.de .. these are the ones with the cheapest prices i have seen.

If you are looking for a good, inexpensive desktop vaporizer, check the DaBuddha at ~160€.

A little detail on your preferences woud help us to help you. And, no matter what you do, stay away from cheap box vaporizers.

As a rule of thumb, a desktop who is cheaper than 100€ is too cheap, and many in between are overpriced so, beware.

vorrange,
Reactions: max

max

Out to lunch
If the cheap copycat vapes were as good as all the more expensive brand name models, they'd be dominating the market by now, and they aren't.

You don't need to pay the price of a Volcano, even the Classic, to get a good vaporizer, but dirt cheap isn't the way to go either. Your link is to a page, not a single model, so I don't know which one you're talking about. The dome vape is a lousy design, and the others are knockoffs. Buy the cheap box if you like, but we prefer more current designs and solid brand names here that provide both quality and value.

If you want to know which models are good choices do some reading in the plug-in and portables sections. The models with the most activity are the most popular.

max,

way2

I bought a cheap box as my first vape before I found this site. Only 2 weeks later I ended up spending a bit more on an Arizer Extreme Q. I highly recommend buying an established product it will end up saving you from spending more later. IMO the EQ is a great place to start if you're looking for a desktop. It's versatile (bag, whip,water filtration,etc), simple to use, and IMO very well made. I think it's really helping me learn the ”art” of vaporization.

Like the others have said poke around the model specific threads and maybe try to get a better idea of what might suit your needs. This place is loaded with valuable info.

Oh and....Welcome to FC

way2,
Which vaporizer to buy

BUY EM ALL!

But seriously, after looking over my collection... if I had to do it all over again I'd start with the Arizer Solo. It's the vape that's kept me satisfied the longest, and it fulfills so many of my vaping needs. It's got lots of useage scenarios and it works just as well as a home unit as it does a portable.

My :2c:

Hey guys, I wanted a digital vaporizer but dont want to pay out for a volcano vaporizer, i found this one - herbaltools.co.uk/Vaporizers_online_s/1513.htm which looks pretty decent and its not too pricey.
Why are digital volcanos so expensive when i could just get this cheap vaporizer i posted above? Like surely they will both get me just as high right?
Welcome to FC! My advice would be to check out the vape threads,find something that fits your specific needs. Then check out a few REPUTABLE online shops. And for Gods sake do not buy a cheap knock off! You don't want to scrimp when it comes to your safety and health. You can get good,name brand vapes for less than 100$ if you look around a bit. Read some reviews,ask questions,gain some knowledge and get what fits your wants/needs. So don't buy a crappy Vape just to save buck or two,get a good one and you won't regret it.
Rember,FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS USE SHITTY VAPES!

ShipDit,

msmb12

Hi everyone first time posting. I had a vapir No2 for about a year and a half, only vape i've had and it just died recently. I liked it so now I want to get another but I can't decide about a few things and was hoping for some help. I think I'm going to get a stationary vape and a portable one too. For the portable one I'm not sure if I should get the VaporBlunt Pinnacle or the Pax. For the stationary I'm leaning towards the Arizer Extreme Q. Is the Arizer the best stationary in the $200-$300 range? Pinnacle or Pax? Thanks

mod note: Welcome to the forum, but your post amounts to thread hijacking. One topic per thread and yours makes two. Start your own thread. And for future reference there is no best vaporizer, even in a particular price range. It depends on what features you want.

msmb12,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom