which vape should I choose?

Venty gave me a few E04 errors in the beginning but it stopped after the firmware update. It's still kickin' just fine ever since.. figure if/when it dies I'll just RMA it for a new one.. I do have both and tbh the Venty put the TM2 to bed for the honeymoon phase. Everything about it is easier.. load, hit, dump bowl, etc. Effortless vapor and it tastes much better then the TM2 for longer. TM2 found his way back into rotation because portability is a bit better..it can deliver punchier hotter hits then the Venty but flavor goes away just as fast at hot temps.. it's been all tempest lately and those two are jelous (venty beats tempest in flavor no doubt, but tempest gives more potent hits in shorter time.. and is more fun to use then the TM2).. Yes you can crank Venty up and have a quick sesh in just under 3-4mins.. back to back rapid monster hits.. each has its place and use scenario (Venty best for groups) and I like to shake it up - so like them all.

I know I will get fanboy shit for this but my VAS never bit on the Solo3.. I had a Solo1 and never liked the stem system or the draw, etc. I got the weird feeling there was an organized negative marketing assault on the Venty same people or haters constantly posting bad stuff so make your own decision on it after you own it. If someone put a Venty and a Solo3 in front of you and said pick one .. pick the Venty.
Hey, hope you can help me with something. I got my tempest a week ago, it is my first vape. I come from smoking joints daily for 10 years, and a daily rate of 0.5g. the venty was my top of the list until i saw all the issues with it, and with so many options i started looking elsewhere, which got me to ball vapes and then the tempest. Now my issue with it is something inherent to these type of vapes, it is made for on demand style vaping, not session, which was a big thing and i didn't even know.
I miss a lot the not worrying about temps, combusting and overall worry, the tempest is good if i came from a bong type of habit, but im the opposite, i rolled a fat one at the end of the day, and puffed on it occasionally has i did something else. The Tempest makes me focus on it, so much so that i can barely do anything else. So I'm looking for the best session vape, to use in these times, and the tempest would be for a quick bowl or two.
Another thing that annoys me is that only by the third bowl do i get constant vapour and flavour, until then it either too wispy or too hot, i feel like i need to fo back to back bowls until the stem is so hot i cant grab it near the oven.
I want something that i put weed inside, turn on, and pull good vapor has i wish to.
This has left me divided between mighty+, venty and solo 3. I can now get a venty without worrying if it bricks, because i have the tempest. How would these 3 options fit someone like me, can anyone help?

BagaDiLhuga,
I want something that i put weed inside, turn on, and pull good vapor has i wish to.
This has left me divided between mighty+, venty and solo 3. I can now get a venty without worrying if it bricks, because i have the tempest. How would these 3 options fit someone like me, can anyone help?
Hey, it's kinda funny because I recently added a Tempest to my collection to use in combination with my Venty as main devices. Both devices complement each other perfectly.

Venty is a healthy step up from the Mighty+ in the overall experience, so it’s best to cut that one from the list. Esp. if you're coming from joints, the mighty will feel a little bit underpowered. I don't own a Solo III, so I can't speak for that, but it came up when I was making my Venty purchase. It's said it delivers great flavor but airflow settings are fixed and limited. The on-demand mode on the Solo III is kinda a meme tho.
What nudged me over to the Venty was the freely adjustable airflow with flow meter. You can turn close it all the way and have super tight joint like puffs, or open it up to a point where you have almost no resistance. The flow meter will power the bowl according to your draw speed, so there's absolutely no technique required to take a hit. If you just want to load it up, turn it on and have a sesh without thinking about anything it's perfect.

Hey, it's kinda funny because I recently added a Tempest to my collection to use in combination with my Venty as main devices. Both devices complement each other perfectly.

Venty is a healthy step up from the Mighty+ in the overall experience, so it’s best to cut that one from the list. Esp. if you're coming from joints, the mighty will feel a little bit underpowered. I don't own a Solo III, so I can't speak for that, but it came up when I was making my Venty purchase. It's said it delivers great flavor but airflow settings are fixed and limited. The on-demand mode on the Solo III is kinda a meme tho.
What nudged me over to the Venty was the freely adjustable airflow with flow meter. You can turn close it all the way and have super tight joint like puffs, or open it up to a point where you have almost no resistance. The flow meter will power the bowl according to your draw speed, so there's absolutely no technique required to take a hit. If you just want to load it up, turn it on and have a sesh without thinking about anything it's perfect.
Thanks man, i think that sold me, the adjustable airflow is the true selling point of the venty i believe, for it is neither sneaky nor issue free. Having the tempest is gonna save me if it E04 anyway. Now its gonna be time to save some for it, im not spending so much coin in 2 months on vapes

BagaDiLhuga,

n0tu2

venty is no brainer vape.. put herb in or use a dosing capsule.. hit 1 button.. your vaping in 15-18 seconds.. if using capsule turn it on then take 1 or 2 nice hits..turn it off.. open top and drop out capsule to allow it to cool down for later.. reheats are never as good as finishing it completely from start but can be done.. or crank it to max and take 4 or 5 or so loong 10-12 sec hits and dump it/done.. 2ish mins from start to finish... or low temp it and drag that session out to 5 or 10mins or longer sipping.. choice is yours

eyevape

👀
if you're coming from joints, the mighty will feel a little bit underpowered. I don't own a Solo III, so I can't speak for that, but it came up when I was making my Venty purchase. It's said it delivers great flavor but airflow settings are fixed and limited.
I agree, the Mighty will feel underpowered for a joint smoker and I’d say the Venty probably is as well. It may kick at first, but imo it’s not strong enough for exclusive use if you used to smoke joints. But I’m greedy when it comes to that, others may be long therm satisfied. I love the Venty, it’s just not enough for me, even complimented by the Tempest.

If you’re greedy like me, I recommend the Solo 3, as I’m one of those being pleased by it. If you don’t need your sessions to rip your face off, go for the Venty, as it’s easy and just good.

I wouldn’t recommend reheating cold bowls multiple times, as you will lose flavor and effect. I’d much rather microdose to have a fresh hit each time. But if this really is your preferred scenario, I think the TM2 will do best on this. Just consider that it’s full convection, which may result in some lack of body high.

eyevape,
Reactions: simba

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
IMO, steer clear of S&B vapes full stop, especially if you're trying to give up smoking. They aren't as hot as allot of other vapes, and most smokers need a high temp hit to satisfy them, at least at first. Not to mention the ol' bickle tickle many people complain about. I tried a mighty when I was giving up and it was awful IMO. Tasteless and scratchy vapour.

I've not tried it personally but the solo3 gets a lot of praise around here. This is where I would look if I wanted an electronic session vape, mostly because of the glass stem and stem loading making cleaning a breeze. Also flavour is reportedly on point which is important for me.

At the end of the day, I missed the ease and session aspect of joint smoking when I was giving up, truth is you can't really replicate that experience with vaping. Once you start a load the flavour is always gone for subsequent hits and that took a lot of enjoyment out of it for me, so much that I don't use session devices at all any more, other than the occasional vapman bowl but that's such a small load it doesn't feel like a session to me. As mentioned earlier, it's much nicer to load again for a fresh hit. If you use a glass stem based vape like the solo or TM you could load multiple stems and just pick up a fresh one when you want a hit, takes some of the chore out of constant reloading.

Top Bottom