Which vape do you give the most mileage?

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
I pretty much use my VHW whenever I am alone or with friends. The only downside is that it is fragile so if a very large group is coming over, sometimes I bust out my SSV or Vaporfection.

As my glass collection has grown, so has the dust on all my other vapes.

I live in Cali so there is always abundant high quality herb so I have no need for "efficient" vapes and love using the big hitters.

It's hard to go back to whip or bag based vapes after you've used one with an all glass vapor path...just doesn't give you the same taste... I'm also a huge believer in moisture conditioned vapor so I pretty much vapor bong it every time.

stonemonkey55,

aero18

vaporist
stonemonkey55 said:
I live in Cali so there is always abundant high quality herb so I have no need for "efficient" vapes and love using the big hitters.
Washington has a high abundance of great cannabis too. It's just that inefficiency is a high cost to pay for your pocketbook. The taste must be superb though. Those dense clouds of cooled vapor... :ko:

aero18,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
aero18 - didn't mean to sound like a douche making it sound like I could afford as my herb as I could vape... just meant that (money permitting) there are rarely any dry spells out here so my VHW could stay well fed :D

If you're ever down my way in Norther California, hit me up via email, be more than happy to have a vape session with anyone on these forums. Have you had a chance to hook up your DBV to a bubbler or waterpipe? When I had my SSV, that was a great alternative before I discovered the VHW. Both suffice, it's just a bit tastier with the VHW since there is no hose.

I dunno if others have experienced this, but as soon as I switched to vaping, smoke became too harsh for me. When I switched from dry to moisturized vaping, my throat got sensitive to dry vapor. I'm not sure if this means my throat is going back to it's pre-smoking stage, but I take that as a good sign.

stonemonkey55,
Top Bottom