Which portable for most efficient extraction and taste?

baltik

Love my N02 but just takes way too long to medicate, so looking for a portable that extracts quickly and efficiently while preserving taste.

Considering the Solo pinnacle and Inhalator as of right now

baltik,

AdmiralAlpacha

The inhalater does really well, you can really pack the capsule full and get really thick hits if you are wanting to burn through some herb and get medicated. But you can also partially fill it up and save. It auto shuts off after 6 mins, and I'm normally always done with my capsule by then. So 6 minutes is about how long you are looking at, not sure how long the no2 takes. The taste can dither as the capsule gets dirty however.

AdmiralAlpacha,

hoptimum

Love my N02 but just takes way too long to medicate, so looking for a portable that extracts quickly and efficiently while preserving taste.

Considering the Solo pinnacle and Inhalator as of right now

IMO, the MFLB is still the quickest, most efficient one hitter around. Heats up almost instantly, uses minimal herb and once you have the technique down produces more than respectable vapor.

AdmiralAlpacha

The MFLB can really depend on tolerance imo, it took me too long to vape through the three trenches it took me to get medicated, plus I didn't like having to reload it that many times for one session. It sounds as if baltik requires quite a bit of herb to medicate (not sure about this just assuming because the no2 takes too long) so I would think he would be looking for something with a bigger oven.

AdmiralAlpacha,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
FLAVOR TASTE?
This is a true BLING DEVICE!

bender_zps4b4c6818.jpg

ataxian,

hoptimum

The MFLB can really depend on tolerance imo, it took me too long to vape through the three trenches it took me to get medicated, plus I didn't like having to reload it that many times for one session. It sounds as if baltik requires quite a bit of herb to medicate (not sure about this just assuming because the no2 takes too long) so I would think he would be looking for something with a bigger oven.

point well taken. I was focusing on the "quickly and efficiently" aspects

hoptimum,

Curiousone

I suggest solo, but I am eagerly awaiting results of the newer incarnations of the XP. I am very happy with my solo especially for home use. Prob get a XP for on the go use in the future.

Curiousone,

baltik

Good advice - would love to know which of the aforementioned vapes goes through a load quicker

From my understanding the Solo is a little superior on the taste front, with pinnacle and XP being fairly equivalent. Would be grat to hear from someone who has tried all 3

baltik,

hoptimum

Good advice - would love to know which of the aforementioned vapes goes through a load quicker

From my understanding the Solo is a little superior on the taste front, with pinnacle and XP being fairly equivalent. Would be grat to hear from someone who has tried all 3

Solo session is typically around 12 minutes. It has an automatic shutoff, but if you're not done in 12 you can just turn it back on.

hoptimum,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT

The SOLO is very smooth dry and unreal through water path.

Their so cheap now!
Value wise it becomes a no brainer!

$ + Q = SOLO

ataxian,

baltik

Solo session is typically around 12 minutes. It has an automatic shutoff, but if you're not done in 12 you can just turn it back on.
Hmm I am pretty sure the no2 sess is about the same length, not sure how much efficiency I would be picking up

baltik,

hoptimum

Hmm I am pretty sure the no2 sess is about the same length, not sure how much efficiency I would be picking up
depends on how you define efficiency. i've never used a no. 2, so I don't know what a typical load is. For the solo it's around 0.15 grams.

hoptimum,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
depends on how you define efficiency. i've never used a no. 2, so I don't know what a typical load is. For the solo it's around 0.15 grams.
I think the bowl size of the SOLO is just right.
I use the SOLO's often!

ataxian,
Reactions: mvapes

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
I've heard good things about the Flash Vape. I'd really like to try one out. Flavor is supposed to be pretty good, efficiency is supposed to be good as well, and it appears to heat up as fast as the MFLB.

Deadshort480,

Bvapst

Heat up as fast as the LB (for warming up time). But you can pull out much more from FV for the same drawing time. Or you can simply achieve a good size puff in a shorter pulling time.

So you can medicate much faster with FV. Exemple with ~0.1, i took 2 huge puffs = medicate at least for 1hr. Then finished the load with another 2 clouds...same result!

About extration efficiency : I managed to get 6,7 nice puffs (2 of them quite big) from a really low quantity (~0.1 or less) and all this from a low grade outdoor. The taste stay good along the session (not like the LB). But it it easier IMO to get the 1st greeny-fresh taste hit from LB than FV. The cause is with FV it is so easy to get a cloud, you will want to chase him around everytime!

Bvapst,
Reactions: ShipDit
If you feel the need for speed when toking weed the MFLB and FlashVape are pretty hard to beat.

ShipDit,

OO

Technical Skeptical
On the flavor front, look for the shortest, most narrow path the vapor has to travel, as well as the most insulating.
The insulation scale (for reference)
wood.plastic>glass>metal

OO,
Top Bottom