Which portable concentrate pen is the best?

arthritisbites

Hi everyone, I am a medical patient and am interested in using concentrates while out of my house. So it needs to be as discreet as possible. However, functionality (and health, of course) is what is most important to me. I want this to be as fast a process as possible. I just placed an order for a kandypen prism plus, but I have no idea if that was the right thing to have done. I would be really appreciative if anyone could offer me their opinion...

arthritisbites,

CalyxSmokr

kind of in the same position but I am looking for the cheapest good option. I have been thinking yocan evolve but seems like that one is fading. I don't want to spend a fortune on coils and just want something that gives a decent hit on live resin with no mess. thinking about yocan with ceramic disc atomizer but not sure.
also looked at atmos kiln but seems a little pricey. I am replacing a puffco plus as coils are like $20 now.
seems like there are nice choices but I want cheap coils and minimum hassle. any tips?
I am familiar with persei and divine tribe and sai but all appear to be big expenditures to get up to speed. Heard something about a new dr. dabber model also but overall just want something that works and can toss the coil when it is done without regret
TIA

Top Bottom