Which is better : O-phos or Omicron V2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluepants

Which one is better? I have a chance to get the omicron 2.0 for a couple dollars more than the o-phos. Should i just grab the omicron? Its the 2.0 version, is it better than the o-phos?

Bluepants,

Katysax

You'll get more response to this if you post it in the Omicron forum. There are plenty of people with experience with both.

The Ophos is more pen like in appearance. It charges via USB. The Omicron 2.0 requires that you take the battery out. The Ophos can use CE4 cartridges without a converter. I'm pretty sure you can get the Omicron 2.5 which is the current version for around the same price. There is also the Omicron Light which has the Omicron threading and USB charging.

Katysax,

clouded vision

the o-phos is the same threading as the rest of the delta 9 vapes so it will not support a normal e-cigce4 cartridge without an adapter. remember if you aren't buying it from delta 9 or an authorized retailer (no one on ebay is, even if they say they are) you will not get the warranty so factor in an extra 40-60 which is what it costs to buy a1 year warranty depending on which model you go for, then decide if it is worth it to get the cheaper one or pay more to make sure you are covered under warranty

clouded vision,

Bluepants

clouded vision,

I purchased it from vaporwarehouse. I actually wanted to compare prices for the O-Phos so i looked at delta 9's authorized dealers and came across an Omicron V2 Sale on Vaporwarehouse ( got it for about $83 total). I was deciding whether to buy it or not when i received an email from them and i asked if the omicron came with the limited lifetime warranty and he said it did. I decided to go with the omicron because of the lifetime warranty vs 1 year for only a couple dollars extra.

The site also said it was the last shipment of V2s and they werent going to make anymore. In theory this would mean if mine broke and i were to send it in on warranty, i would receive a V2.5 correct? Since those are the only ones being made. Idk that seems most logical.

clouded vision

sounds like a great deal to me and they are definitely authorized retailers so you should be all set. I can't say what they would do for a warranty, my guess is probably try to fix the one you send, they also might have a stockof refurbished v2s for that exact situation, but barring that I would assume you are correct, if you are under warranty and they can't fix or replace with the same thing they will probably upgrade you. Either way I wouldn't worry about it, delta 9 has excellent customer service and they will make it right for you should you ever have a problem

clouded vision,

Bluepants

Awesome man thanks for helping me find a good vape, before signing up for FC, I was planning on buying a cannastick and am very glad i decided to go with the omicron instead.

Yeah it would make sense to have a bunch of refurbished V2s for that reason but they would run out eventually if they refused to make new ones lol

Bluepants,

Katysax

When I was at Delta 9 vapes yesterday, the guy who showed me stuff at the counter seemed not very knowledgeable. He's the one who said you can use the O-Phos with a CE 4 and no adapter. He also said you can't use the Omicron or Omicron light with a CE4, and I said that you could with an adapter so then he said you can use the O-Phos without the adapter. I guess he was wrong. That was my source for what I said up above.

nao12000

W9 Tech Rep
Company Rep
When I was at Delta 9 vapes yesterday, the guy who showed me stuff at the counter seemed not very knowledgeable. He's the one who said you can use the O-Phos with a CE 4 and no adapter. He also said you can't use the Omicron or Omicron light with a CE4, and I said that you could with an adapter so then he said you can use the O-Phos without the adapter. I guess he was wrong. That was my source for what I said up above.

The O-phos can be used with a ce4 from delta 9 vapes with or without an adapter. The Omicron & Omicron Light can also use a ce4 from delta 9 vapes need a screw adapter that is also 601 thread.
http://www.delta9vapes.com/product_images/n/031/E-JuiceCart01__62211_std.jpg

this link shows the adapter which is needed to operate the 601 threaded ce4 on the Omicron & Omicron Light!
Delta 9 Vapes sells only ce4 that are 601 thread.

nao12000,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom