• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Where'd did all the glass stems go?

Maryjanie

So I took a break from buying new vapes and stuff but the urge just hit again this past week so I decided I might want a new stem for what I already have or for the Solo that I'm thinking of buying blah blah. The selection is crap now. Alot of what I remember being available at Sneaky Pete and POTV is no longer there. When I type in a search on Google for specific 3D Arizer stems barely anything comes up. Is this due to not being able to get them from China at the moment or were they not popular? I know 420EDC has some but I already have those and was looking for the bright banana yellow or jade green I use to see....the funky different stuff. I'm just curious.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer

I think they’ve been out of stock for a while, I recently started enjoying my Air as a once-in-a-Blue-moon session vape and wish I had one of those Shorty’s with the smaller bowl. It’s basically an electric Dynavap to me. The initial heatup time is much longer than the Dyna of course, but there is no residual clicking and capping to mess with, like vaping on Cruise Control.

arb

Semi shaved ape
I think they’ve been out of stock for a while, I recently started enjoying my Air as a once-in-a-Blue-moon session vape and wish I had one of those Shorty’s with the smaller bowl. It’s basically an electric Dynavap to me. The initial heatup time is much longer than the Dyna of course, but there is no residual clicking and capping to mess with, like vaping on Cruise Control.
I think I have one of these laying around if you want it.

VapeEscapist

Medicine Buddha
I was considering buying another Arizer. I had the full size vortex stem which I really put it through it's paces in Amsterdam,
and gave it away at the end of my trip so I didn;t have to clean it. With the additional grommet inside and that stem, the Arizer 1 I had hit incredibly well. I noticed some months ago that the good stems were basically unavailable now. Total bummer.

Wish I had never sold my Arizer with Pelican case....

Razshiro

@VapeEscapist @Maryjanie @invertedisdead

Hey if you are in Europe (or not but shipping can hurt for America^^) i can sell you those stems for very cheap ;), let me know
IMG-20210516-132922.jpg

NomDePlumez

I was wondering this too.

I keep getting pointed to the high efficiency stems but they are nowhere to be found in stock.

All variants are sold out on Planetvape.ca

SUPERVaperBros

I remember seeing an abundance of Arizer wand kits with any assortment of tipped stems, a shorty, long John, or a bent stem which were likely China glass.. But this was pre pandemic. Maybe they weren't selling o as newer varieties of Vapes released. Across the board perhaps there's been a shortage in Arizer stems but dig enough, you may find what you are looking for. Hits with a different feel when swapping out the mouthpiece. I enjoy the longer chambers which allows thick n toasty Arizer vapor into my lungs

SUPERVaperBros,

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Nice spiked stems but from France. He is setting up a USA Amazon site so perhaps send him a message?

VapeEscapist

Medicine Buddha
Nice spiked stems but from France. He is setting up a USA Amazon site so perhaps send him a message?

Thanks!!

I just got a great deal on my 2nd Solo and wanted a high performance stem.

They do indeed ship to USA now. Did not see an amazon option though.

https://www.vaporisateur.net/access...w-booster-atomic-pour-arizer-solo-et-air.html

Got this interesting looking one. Was 28 Euro with shipping, so not cheap...

Last edited:
Top Bottom