Where to get in/near hamilton/toronto?

Status
Not open for further replies.

unzari

This is my first thread so first of all, hi!

I bought a made-in-china vaporizer and will prolly want to upgrade soon.

I like the forced-air type with a whip but would want to get a quality one whatever i choose.

Anyone know of places to buy good-quality vaporizers in hamilton or toronto?

unzari,

Mark

John Brown
The guy who makes Extremes lives in Toronto, it is a forced air with bag.
http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=32
For those who don't know, the Extreme Vaporizer is a fairly new unit made by Canadian company Arizer, who you might remember as maker of the original V-Tower. It's quickly gaining popularity due to its wealth of features, build quality and price. Customer service has also been top notch as reported by forum members here.
You can buy it from his website, or from him on eBay for cheaper and with a bonus gift.
http://arizer.com/
http://cgi.ebay.ca/The-Extreme-Vapo...27ac04c31e&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14#ht_1953wt_902

Mark,

nicelytoasted

Vaked Chemist
Hello Unzari, welcome to fuck combustion.

Arizer is located in Woodstock, Ontario, ~ 1.5 hrs southwest of Toronto. Both the extreme and vtower are excellent quality, forced air/whip vapourizers, imo (the extreme does bags as well).

If you are located in/near the GTA, as I am, I would suggest checking out KJ Rockwise, an authorized Arizer dealer, out of Kitchener/Waterloo. KJ is an FC member with a seller link at the bottom of our pages and even pops into FC chat on occasion. He offers the best prices on these vapourizers in Canada, with the option of pick up at his shop (as I did), and he provides the same excellent customer service as Arizer, ime.

nicelytoasted,

max

Out to lunch
Anyone know of places to buy good-quality vaporizers in hamilton or toronto?
If you can't buy on-line your choices will be fewer and the prices higher. I agree that Rockwise should have the best Extreme price for Canadian buyers. He sells on eBay (Canada) too and may even have a better price there. Vaporizers.ca is also a good Canadian on-line dealer with a good selection of models.

max,

Oddigy

If i were you, i'd order online if possible. I didn't, i was too impatient and right now i could have an extra 1/4oz of herb to go through the vape. Instead, i'm rationing .5g which has to last today and tomorrow. Brutal.

Patience is a virtue. And if your close it'll be no time flat (which being a burnout, i forgot lol)

I think these guys have covered you as far as reputable and close online stores - i'd highly recommend checking them out.

Buying locally isn't too bad as long as you don't get ripped off insanely. I lost 50$ which kinda sucks, but it hasn't changed the way i view my Vaporizer. Any higher, like 100$, and i bet i'd be second guessing/regretting my purchase.

Depends who you are.. I like talking to headshop owners, so i have a good time whenever i go and ask tons of questions if im making a big purchase (even when i've researched - just to see their answers). These guys weren't fuckin around with facts, so i decided it was worth helping them out. Sometimes they'll give ya discounts so that they can make a sale - thats why one of my friends bought a 'Cano in the first place. He was just curious and kept asking questions, and had a decent conversation with the workers, who threw out the offer. Saved 100$ for.. maybe 15 min of his time?

On the other hand, a Volcano for example, can be bought for under 600$ cdn (last i knew) w/ free shipping online. In the store, its $750. Thats a big difference. Can't take the assumption you'll get discounts lol

Oddigy,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom