Where to get 510 to 601 adapters?

balleronabudget

I am look to purchase g-pen, atmos or omicron tanks and would like to use them on my ego batteries. I was wondering where I could purchase an adapter at a reasonable cost "I am not paying gentleman brand $10 for one adapter." I tried http://www.electronic-cigz.com/51ad.html for a g-pen tank and it did not fit. Does anyone have any luck finding an adapter?

balleronabudget,

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
Thank you for the quick replies. Have you guys every personally tried either of the adapters or know someone who has?

Your very welcome.

I haven't personally tried that specific adapter. My 510 pen broke a while back and I have a Persei. I know several member who use the adapters with Omi carts on Variable voltage Ego pens and have great success. PlanetVape is a very reputable vendor. I have ordered from them and they actually here on FC for feedback/customer service. I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again. :2c:

Welcome to FC :wave:

Puffers,

balleronabudget

Thank you. I know this is probably a stupid question but I am baked or medicated or whatever the politically correct term is but I wasn't sure if there somewhere to ask the vendors for a product like that.

balleronabudget,
Reactions: 215z

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
Thank you. I know this is probably a stupid question but I am baked or medicated or whatever the politically correct term is but I wasn't sure if there somewhere to ask the vendors for a product like that.

Products marketed as Essential Oil Vaporizers are used for high grade hash oils, a lot of the products out there though are just rebranded ecig cartomizers and don't function very well. The omicron carts are one of the few actually made for thick essential oils like cannabis oils. Thermovape also designs their own stuff though their current line up won't work with you ego. The thermovape cera essential oil cart looks like it puts out vapor that can almost keep up with a skillet. It's on my wish list :lol:

Puffers,
Top Bottom