Where to buy rubies/corundum for ballvape?

satu

Been wanting to try gem cut ruby in my TIODW Plus 1.0 ball vape to emulate the Screwball but concerned about getting unhealthy/unsafe rubies. Anyone know of any legit safe sources in Canadian shops or aliexpress shops? Thanks in advance!

satu,
Reactions: cannasoor

cannasoor

I assume that @seedy53 will chime in here with their latest supplier … but if I understand correctly *, you are looking for 2.5mm, whereas they are recommending and sourcing a mix of 4mm and 6mm. They are also using cubic zirconia rather than rubies/corundum.

(I have myself been prowling Amazon/Etsy/AliBaba/Temu for sources, but haven’t bought any yet, so can’t recommend anything specific with authority. But do watch out for ones with beading holes drilled in them, as those can apparently be trouble with cracking, etc., in heated environments.)

* “understand” from your corresponding r/vaporents post. **

** not that I’m following this all too closely, you know, across platforms, etc. ;)

cannasoor,
Reactions: satu

seedy53

I assume that @seedy53 will chime in here with their latest supplier … but if I understand correctly *, you are looking for 2.5mm, whereas they are recommending and sourcing a mix of 4mm and 6mm. They are also using cubic zirconia rather than rubies/corundum.

(I have myself been prowling Amazon/Etsy/AliBaba/Temu for sources, but haven’t bought any yet, so can’t recommend anything specific with authority. But do watch out for ones with beading holes drilled in them, as those can apparently be trouble with cracking, etc., in heated environments.)

* “understand” from your corresponding r/vaporents post. **

** not that I’m following this all too closely, you know, across platforms, etc. ;)
2.5mm synthetic rubies for thermo heater, i've not looked for them. i've into larger mm gems for cooling material and buy and use cubic zircona

SmokeyDope

Herbal Engineer
Been wanting to try gem cut ruby in my TIODW Plus 1.0 ball vape to emulate the Screwball but concerned about getting unhealthy/unsafe rubies. Anyone know of any legit safe sources in Canadian shops or aliexpress shops? Thanks in advance!
I got my ruby balls from Vgoodiez at a good price.

anome

SoothingVapours out west.

anome,
Reactions: cannasoor
Top Bottom