Where to buy an 18mm Female to 18mm Female Adapter?

damm

I've tried buying one from ThickAssGlass, and the mailman has lost it. So I ordered 2 more off of eBay only to have 1 ship (and get it) to find out it's an 18mm female to 14mm female.

The best option I found so far is an 18mm to 18mm Dropdown from Aqualabs Technology in California. Local head shops have closed up due to the pandemic slowing down their business, which would have been dealt with already.

So does anyone know where I can buy one or a drop-down other than aqua labs technology? I really want to use my Weedeater with this hookah I bought.

damm,

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
I've tried buying one from ThickAssGlass, and the mailman has lost it. So I ordered 2 more off of eBay only to have 1 ship (and get it) to find out it's an 18mm female to 14mm female.

The best option I found so far is an 18mm to 18mm Dropdown from Aqualabs Technology in California. Local head shops have closed up due to the pandemic slowing down their business, which would have been dealt with already.

So does anyone know where I can buy one or a drop-down other than aqua labs technology? I really want to use my Weedeater with this hookah I bought.
DM me if you want to get rid of the 18 female to 14 female one you received in error. I'll buy it.

Silver420Surfer,

damm

Thank you for everyone's suggestions, @VGOODIEZ, as that grav labs adapter looks perfect. I found an older 14mm bowl and got my Hookah working with my weedeater; not everything I had hoped for, but it still a great way to whip out the whip.

Top Bottom