Where did you vape today?

Snake Plissken

Transcendentalist
With the diversity of members from all around the world, I thought it might be fun to start this thread. Kind of a 'what did you vape, and where, today' - from the opera to the great outdoors. I am lucky enough to live in scenic Oregon and work outside a good portion of the year. I'll lunch at the river, stop my car to let a flock of turkey cross the road on my way to work, Go fishing before the workday even starts, etc.

I'll start it off w/ Saturday morning when I went fishing at the Deschutes River. Not only is the Deschutes pretty world renowned to fishermen for the massive steelhead/salmon runs and to rafters for the (up to) level 5 rapids - it is also only 20 minutes from home. More like hiking w/ a fishing pole than catching any fish this time, but always enjoyable. I saw 2 other fishermen on my way out, but otherwise had the river to myself.

I typically hike my way as far as I am able upriver, then fish my way back. I prepared for the day w/ an xp capsule loaded 95% full of scissor hash - just a couple of flower grunyons on either end to hold it in place. I did my best to finish it off before my hike and took a wax filled 710 oil pen for the day. Loud, thumping, fast bluegrass on my mp3 for dichotomy's sake.

Denver912

Looks awesome dude. I wish I could hike but my leg isn't up for it nowadays. I used to have a 50cc scooter that I'd take anywhere back home.

Let's see my story was a little different. In the morning I grabbed some purple ak47( not so good maybe needs to be worked with further) and some pink lady cut-plushberry wax. Mmmmmm.

I got blazed as fuck then after a bit was goin and noticed a iPhone 5 I think and got it. I think it got hit but was still nice. Was waiting for it to ring and I turned the radio up then missed the owner calling. Well I ended up carrying the phone to a group of cops and told them I didn't have time to take it back across denver.

Was pretty stoned so it was weird but fuck it. I've got a bong in the cup holder of the door and I'm sure they smelt me. I truly love denver.

lwien

z7wt.jpg

:ninja:

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
^^lwien you have your own padded room(closet)! who da known!

Vaped a little Dreamcatcher on the back porch with the stinky dog this morning, good times!

Snake Plissken The river looks like a great place to get baked and spend some time.

Last edited:
Top Bottom