Where can get this type of adapter?

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
I want to pair a dropdown with my new Hitman. Only thing is, I need a black one. Something like this:

TrOQl9m.jpg

So this one is cool and would look great, but it's ALT, so it's expensive and no discounts going on there now. I also am not crazy about the graffiti logo.

Anyway, anyone know where I can get a black one or have a black one made?

Tstat,

herbivore21

Yea, that's the one in the picture I posted. I wish they still had a sale going on!
How did you go with this man? I am about to receive a black borosyndicate dropdown for my new ball rig so will let you know how it goes :)

I really prefer not to use dropdowns but I do not want to risk damaging my beautiful hand formed worked gong lol

One thing I do like about the borosyndicate dropdowns is that they collect reclaim under the nail quite well due to the glass recess below the gong and intake hole into the main tube. The borosyndicate tubes are also nice and thin which I prefer in a dropdown, hate thick wide dropdown tubes as the extra surface area is a reclaim magnet.

herbivore21,
Reactions: nondarb

herbivore21

I still haven't picked it up yet. I'm waiting for a sale, I guess, LOL.
Definitely worth picking up. Mine arrived like 5 hours ago. Great construction, thick worked glass. Great quality GonG's, very minimal additional drag due to narrow tubes that were used. Loving this on my new ball rig!

herbivore21,
Reactions: Tstat
Top Bottom