wheatgrass juice, anyone?

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
I recently began experimenting with drinking wheatgrass juice, having read numerous articles about its benefits.
There is no question that it produces a nice energy buzz, a sense of mental clarity; almost like rebooting.
I think it's a good counterpart to vaporizing.
Anyway I ordered a bag of seeds and found it very easy to grow my own even in my city apartment.
Takes a little more than a week from sprouting to grass being about 7" high - ready for juicer.
I like the way it tastes - I know some people can't tolerate it - fortunately it doesn't make me gag.
Using a cheap $30 Lexen "healthy juicer" but I'll eventually get a Samson 6-1 unless further research throws me a curve.

juicer_03.jpg

jeffp,

The_Other_Shoe

What's Going On?
I've seen the whole wheatgrass thing at the local Jamba Juice, another great thing to add to what goes well with vaping, but i digress and that is a whole 'nother thread. As for wheatgrass I have never tried it, just seen other people ordering it and so forth. I find it funny that they have a chaser for something that is suppose to be very healthy.

Is there any information you would like to share as to health benefits or the websites related, I think it would be interesting to learn more on the topic, as well as maybe a bit more in depth as to your experience with wheatgrass and what it is actually suppose to do for the body?

The_Other_Shoe,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
There's lots of websites and there's some books, but of course wheatgrass is as fringe as herb - I can't personally profess to any benefit, I just started with it, but I do like the way it makes me feel.
Check it out - see if you like it.

jeffp,
Top Bottom