What's the healthiest way to vape a CBD extract?

frozencucumber

Total newbie here (hi!). I spent many hours trying to find the answer to this question, but haven't been able to. My goal is to vape CBD.... but I imagine any extract has the same question. I was able to connect with an European manufacturer of CBD who pointed me in the direction of a US vendor that uses their oils in their products.... so I now have a starting point with a vendor that sells CBD oil (hemp oil is the base liquid), CBD wax, and 99% pure CBD crystals.

but I'm unsure which is the best path forward. I have a FF2 and the desire to vape the CBD alongside other herbs.. (e.g., dropping some cbd oil/paste/wax onto some herb and vaping) -- but this is NOT the requirement. The question for me really is what's the *healthiest8 way to vape?

These sites sell CBD oil mixed in with coconut oil as a vaping option. Vaping vegetable oil can't be good for one's lungs. So I know to avoid that. But what about vaping hemp oil? or vaping a wax that is only 25% CBD (what's the other 75%?)? Vaping CBD crystals seems to be the most pure, but (i) the manufacturer advised me that vaping with a wax would be "MUCH" more efficient and (ii) how does one go about vaping a crystal... is that something that can be done at 400F in a FF2 at medium-high setting alongside some herb?

Thank you for your thoughts/advice. I'm happy to share the name of manufacture/vendor, but I am not a shill/don't want to hijack the thread, so won't post the name unless asked by at least 3 people.

frozencucumber,

UnidenWallet

You're going to need one of these for dem CBD crystals..

AWXoboP.jpg

UnidenWallet,
Top Bottom