What's making you happy right now?

HobbyStoner

As a response to the Fuck you thread, i figured this board could use a thread where people could share their happiness!

I'm happy that i decided to stop smoking and start vaping, and hopefully next week my first vaporizer will arrive!
I'm also very happy that i found this board, i can already see that there are a lot of like-minded people here with the same music taste as i have!

Your turn:spliff:

Lak666

Im happy to know that my visa for UK will arrive tomorrow, on the same day my flight to London leaves (: been waiting for this for the last two weeks and didn't get notice until today. My MFLB is happy too, and my friends over there as well.

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
dqg4le.jpg

Tweek

My family

My colonoscopy is done

The fact that I don't have the same neighbour as @Tweek

Sorry buddy, after reading your comments I'm appreciating not living next to that guy.

Funny thing is, it's his wife who is worse. He at least attempts a half assed hello once in awhile...she just looks the other way. I prefer people who just come out and tell me what is wrong, so we can move past it. Don't have to be my best friend, but I don't have time for games either.

Congrats on making it through the colonoscopy!

fluffhead

Recovering Idealist
Funny thing is, it's his wife who is worse. He at least attempts a half assed hello once in awhile...she just looks the other way. I prefer people who just come out and tell me what is wrong, so we can move past it. Don't have to be my best friend, but I don't have time for games either.

Congrats on making it through the colonoscopy!
First, thanks! Doctor did a fine job!

Second, fuck those people. Why can't they be straight with you? Or at least polite.

Third, since point two was far too negative for this thread, I will say that @Tweek's humour makes me happy. I'll offer to be your neighbour up in the Ontario woods someday. As long as you understand that neighbour in that case means at least 5km away.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist

These people sound just like our neighbors. He can be kinda nice, but she is a bitch on wheels. They cut down OUR tree, and constantly burn stuff in their backyard, which is against code. :disgust:

Top Bottom