What's in your vape right now?

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
Rainy day ... time for some Hawaiian Rain ... 🌿☔
20231118-123323.jpg

CANtalk

I started with Maui Wowie today (wuz great) & am currently going with this batch of Ghost Train Haze again :science:
kcfccy4y8tzb1.jpg

A good batch of Ghost Train Haze is definitely a keeper, cheers! Say yes to this zip zip zoom zoom strong sativa :clap:

Vape on & have a great weekend

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

JBone65

Lemon-Skunk4-24.jpg

Lemon Skunk. Couldn't resist even though it's only two weeks before the 420 sale. The smell, taste and buzz is intense. Supposedly 27% THC, although I don't believe anything I read anymore. Bought 1/2 oz of this and 1/2 oz of amazing Blue Dream. Will post the Blue Dream photo next week.

There are still tons of dispensaries but it's getting harder and harder to find a decent sativa. Apparently it's difficult to make a profit growing sativa varieties.

Still "scheming" to grow a few organic autoflower plants outdoors as a test. Will try to optimize the process but not expecting very much. It's legal and it should be interesting, even if it falls.

Last edited:

gangababa

In March, in Uruguay, the club grow I received was Peyote Cookies which the interwebs say is nearly 100% Indica.
I blend it with "Where's my Bike."

For April I have "Moby Dick" (Sativa dominant) and "Orange"; orange what?, I don't know but here are two picks of it. In one pic the bud
looks sticky when zoomed in.
Orange-bud.jpg

Orange-looks-sticky-underflash.jpg

(Old Samsung phone camera)

Radwin Bodnic

In March, in Uruguay, the club grow I received was Peyote Cookies which the interwebs say is nearly 100% Indica.
I blend it with "Where's my Bike."

For April I have "Moby Dick" (Sativa dominant) and "Orange"; orange what?, I don't know but here are two picks of it. In one pic the bud
looks sticky when zoomed in.
Orange-bud.jpg

Orange-looks-sticky-underflash.jpg

(Old Samsung phone camera)

It looks like Orange Bud to me.
A very energizing and happy high. I remember a lot of laughs with this strain. :lol:

CANtalk

Nice shares

Big sativa fan, nearly the only thing I vape now. Still have reasonably good access & options here (Canada)

All the Blue Dream :)
Let Me In Conan Obrien GIF by Team Coco

I like Sundays 👍. Enjoying some some caffeine, & in the vape I'm first going for a pick-me-up. Maui Wowie, this batch again, a regular favorite & very energizing
hho30zvyk92b1.jpg

A great mood enhancer too. Very stimulating & uplifting. Hope others can find some to try

On to a nice Sunday afternoon, cheers & have a great day

:peace: :leaf:

Robert-in-YEG

VERSUS BC PURPLE KUSH (IND) DRIED​

Versus BC Purple Kush is an indica dominant flower that delivers authentic grape flavours with sweet and earthy notes. Top terpenes include Caryophyllene, Humulene, and Myrcene.

In 2021 an ounce of government taxed flower in a retail store was at least $150, a dozen eggs around $3. Today, an ounce of flower is $75, and a dozen eggs is almost $6. Everything is going up in price, except weed.

Other than being a bit dry, this great flower for the price.

Robert-in-YEG

versus-bc-purple-kush-27-81-v0-m43ntxm2zg3b1.jpg

Top Bottom