What's favorite session beverage?

Brewervapesalot

Just curious for ideas. On the non-alcoholic front, my are right now:
  1. Ginger, lemon, green tea, water, super carbonated, unsweetened, and cold, or as hot tea with honey.
  2. Hoppy Refresher by Lagunitas. Made a home made version too, 5 gallons water, 1/4 ounce mosiac hop pellets, teaspoon agave syrup, pinch of calcium chloride, pinch brewers yeast. I mean hops are a cousin to weed!

Alexis

You could try kava, but it is a very strong psychoactive herb in it's own right, with strong synergy and potentiation with weed. Mosr people say kava is unpleasant to drink but personally I have no problem with it at all I actually really enjoy it it's so earthy and refreshing and soothing and kind of thick and Milky as well.

It depends a lot on the specific cultivar I have found but one I'm using at the moment is particularly pleasant to drink. It's heavy stuff though if you get a good source especially if you continue to use cannabis alongside almost a bit too much on top lol!

But it has saved me a load of weed in the process on the upside because my tolerance of and need for cannabis is significantly lower.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Flavored seltzer mostly, but in the winter I like some oolong and/or camomile tea.

I do like a beer sometimes, but have to be careful because the combo can raise the effects for me.

You could try kava, but it is a very strong psychoactive herb in it's own right, with strong synergy and potentiation with weed.

I looked into kava a bit, but it seemed pricey to me. From what I read, you want to use good noble kava powder which seems to be around $30-40 for 4 oz shipped. I was worried that if I really liked it I'd be into yet another high priced herb.

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
Double IPAs and Belgian tripels and interesting ales. Right now I have a Hobbs Tavern ale brewed with honey and lemon, Dog Fish 75 Minute brewed with maple syrup, the fabulous Banded Daikaiju DIPA, Moat Mtn Flavah of the Day, Allagash Tripel and Curieux the later being 10.4%abv aged in bourbon barrels, Victory Golden Monkey, etc. You get the drift!

Yes, hops and weed are each other's closest relative in the plant kingdom, within the cannabaceae family.

Alexis

Flavored seltzer mostly, but in the winter I like some oolong and/or camomile tea.

I do like a beer sometimes, but have to be careful because the combo can raise the effects for me.

I looked into kava a bit, but it seemed pricey to me. From what I read, you want to use good noble kava powder which seems to be around $30-40 for 4 oz shipped. I was worried that if I really liked it I'd be into yet another high priced herb.
It can be costly depending on where you buy it but you can get it for a lot cheaper than that and very high quality also combined with cannabis you can actually just fit a relatively moderate or small dose send to a certain time of the day and get a substantial complementary effect without having to break the bank.

Personally I like discipline at times and go on wild fenders as I have been of late. As if 50 100ug Lsd tabs in about 55 days, I was mixing it quite heavily with admittedly unnecessarily large doses of good quality kava and cannabis there is synergy and potentiation between all three of those.

But with a better and more disciplined lifestyle situation which I'm working towards I'm sure I could reduce my carbon consumption heavily and still be very satisfied with the balance of of herbal mixtures while maintaining a lower dependence on and higher enjoyment of cannabis.

It's just getting new to a new substance and having a honeymoon period for a start but then also learning how to dose accordingly. I can share a few good sources Ive come across so far, just hit me up anytime bro.

Its still way cheaper than eaither an alcohol, or tobacco habit. And far from being toxic, very medicinal in many ways. It particularly works on the consciousness because it leaves you with a clear head unlike alcohol and even cannabis and you can drive on it with no test to detect your environment just don't admit to it although you remain pretty functional until you are highly intoxicated.

It's just a very interesting herb to me which I've been enjoying to a higher degree.

Brewervapesalot

Double IPAs and Belgian tripels and interesting ales. Right now I have a Hobbs Tavern ale brewed with honey and lemon, Dog Fish 75 Minute brewed with maple syrup, the fabulous Banded Daikaiju DIPA, Moat Mtn Flavah of the Day, Allagash Tripel and Curieux the later being 10.4%abv aged in bourbon barrels, Victory Golden Monkey, etc. You get the drift!

Yes, hops and weed are each other's closest relative in the plant kingdom, within the cannabaceae family.

Sipping on Belgians is nice!

hoptimum

An IPA just feels right with vaped herb

howie105

Favorite session drink? if I am working the next day its water :tup:. If I am not working the next day its coffee :o in the morning, afternoon its beer :cheers: and in the evening its whatever is within reach and sometimes that has been a very poor choice!:puke:

rnartian

Earthling flora is... fascinating.
Ginger beer! The crisp bite feels amazing when I'm mellowed out.

I also love peach tea, especially on a hot, summer's day. Reminds me of my childhood.

But most of all, ice cold water. I have an issue with my throat due to an illness in my teens, so anything that soothes my throat during a session is a necessity.

Top Bottom