What's been in my vape lately hehe

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
A good bud visited last night with some 70% pue cocaine, anyhoo we vaped it in the VaporGenie(alone) & extreme(with canna), it seemed to vape up, The flavour was a little different, but not disgusting by any means, we went thru about a gram each(even a coked white expresso coffee) seemed like a pretty decent effect, we were watching the simpson's on my plasma tv & the colours were so nice you could almost drink em, I can see the attraction to cocaine cause i felt pretty good(second try) but i wouldnt spend 2 or 3 hundred for a fun night too often it's not that good for me.

Cannabudz,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Whoa vaped a g each? Damn! Must have been less effective than the traditional method (rails, you crackheads :lol:)?

Isn't blow in Australia ridiculously expensive due to being so far from major supply chains?

Won't touch the stuff any more, too easy to do a lot of that shit until shit gets way out of hand. Take it easy and stick with the all natural stuff. :2c: Coca tea or chewing the leaves, I would love to try. Who knows what else you were vaping, right? How are you testing it at 70%, what was it cut with? dex? How many times, etc.

Sorry to come down on your thread a bit, just wanted to put in a few words of advice. Thanks for sharing your experience with us. All in the name of science. ;)

vtac,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
Never been tempted to stick anything up my nose except my fingers :o Nose candy is hard to find in NZ so I've never bothered. Plenty on shrooms but they don't take my fancy. I'm an MJ man thru and thru.

:tup:

vaporcloud,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
vapor_cloud said:
I'm an MJ man thru and thru.

Sorry again to put the downer on your thread, Cannabudz. It's just when you see how that shit's made (surfuric acid, acetone, gasoline, kerosene etc. in jungles) and see first hand how many times it gets stepped on along the line and just how fucked up a world that is; people cooking it up and all cracked out... just wanted to put in a few :2c: as a concerned vapor bud. :)

Anyway, I'm sure with those Aussie prices you'll be thinking twice about binging. ;)

How accurate is this for you?

Bonus video of the coca culture in Bolivia. [Link]

There was another really good video of the jungle production from this site but I can't find it anywhere now. :/

vtac,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
thats, cool Vtac, i'm a MJ boy thru & thru , i just don't see thet appeal of cocaine and heroin, & i agree with the lack of apeal for suspect production techniques, alas i just like to try thing's out for myself here and there, you can bet your life i wont be chasing down more cocaine & for the record iv'e never paid :2C: for it,

ps thanks for the links i'll check em out :)

Cannabudz,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Cannabudz said:
i just don't see thet appeal of cocaine

ps thanks for the links i'll check em out :)
Caught ya. \/ \/ ;)
Cannabudz said:
I can see the attraction to cocaine cause i felt pretty good(second try)
That's kind of why I was saying all that too, seen a lot of friends get into it fast and hard including myself. So that's my public service announcement.

Yeah, I think you'll enjoy that vbs.tv documentary. It's true, this natural plant has been in integral part of these cultures for 1000s of years with no problems, it's North America and other countries that have the cocaine problem and market. So it's fucked up for the US to go in there on their war on drugs and say 'no, you can't grow this' or for the UN to say no, you can't export this. Pretty cool that Boliva has such a people's president and tells them to fuck off for the most part.

i just like to try thing's out for myself here and there,

Wonder if you could grow some coca in the Aussie climate? And could one vape coca leaves??? :huh:

50lb bag of leaves = 100USD in Bolivia. :o

vtac,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
I was exposed to many hard drugs when I lived in Oz in the 80s. Heroin, speed, coke ... I wouldn't say it was eveywhere but if you wanted you could get! Flated with a guy who use to do smack ... he was an amazingly together guy but he attracted lots of fucked up people just looking for there next fix. Shit in Australia they even mixed tobacco with there mull :disgust: Fuck I spewed my ring out one time after a few beers and a big rip on a tobacco laced bong. Fuck me!!! I then found out why the Aussies call it spiiin (just trying to emphasis the Aussie accent. Cannabudz and Ozwiz will understand :p ) It was foul but you got into it when your living there. haven't done a tobacco cone for over 20 years hahaha good times :uhoh:

Anyhoo sorry excuse rant ... haha just got home from work and been hitting my purple-days. Fucken love that little fella.

:cool:

vaporcloud,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
yeah V_C in my xp the whole spin thing is more of an economy thing you quickly get over when you start vaping. :). and i definately agree with the type of people that gravitate to some substances ( im not too keen on coke snorting Barrister's/ lawyers either) same for alcohol by the way.

ur one informed unit Vtac, very impressive, i'm curious what country/state do you call home, i'm guessing the us :)

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
ive just got some herbs to try, damiana, blue lotus, and mullein. The mullein i plan to vape with canna to potentiate it(3xpotency iv'e heard) any sugestions on vaping temps of these herbs any tips greatly appreciated also i got dreamtime mix with dmt(smoke or vape peop's? i have heard dmt need fire)

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
you give great links V T, i just got vape from the blue lotus @ 240 , not heaps, but it tastes heaps better than burning, thats a given hey :lol:

oh & my vape gettin around, theres thousands of plants arn't there :lol:

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Well, it had to happen sooner or later, i'm running low on canna till early next week, but it's cool because one of my discretionary spends this week was some herb called Mullein, which iv'e read is a potentiator for Cannabis, & iv'e been" Spinning"/mixing it with MJ for the last two day's, also iv'e been uping the temperature of my E from 230 to 250/260c and ive been finding it has had me suitably stoned whilst using about 1/3 of my general intake. I am finding a more body stone happening(couchlock) & less cerebral, My take on it with the weed i get, up the heat for a body stone or reduce it for an active day out & about :)

Also ive had DMT in my Vapor Genie, vaping felt nice but mild, but take the top off the pipe and BAM that shit is beautifull, lovely shapes and colours in my close eyed visuals(open eye quite different too) for the first time out with a low dose, shame about the smoking element but you can't be a nazi about shit, & i'll prolly not want it everyday anyhoo :lol:

And Yes i did try it thru the E, but mild there too, the impressive stuff came when i smoked the mix, unfortunately :p

My thought is Mullein is worth a go, Iv'e been using @ least 1/3 of my regs and i'm just as "Happy" , although i'll be stoked when I have a go @ the BHO shit mid late next week, i'm thinking that will be a way better "addative" :lol:

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
I definately wont be doing Cocaine in my Vape again, not much pleasure for the approx$300 per gram compared to herbage with BHO, even @ $ 8 .00 a gram I wouldn't bother putting it in my vape again :rolleyes: What a overated thing that shit is to me, totally wasted on me.

Ive been drinking herb teas with my evening Vape lately and tried Passion flower leaves etc mixed @ 15 grams of herb&150 grams of water, didn't taste the best(no sweetner) but was pretty sedative in feel, didn't vape after that (that night)

Iv'e been drinking Damiana tea again lately too with a sess and finding that nice (subtle) definately a pleasant change from instinctively goin the coffee machine, i'm thinking doin that is like opposing forces @ play maybe defeating some outcomes,& or clouding focus.

Cannabudz,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
have you ever taken dmt at a breakthrough dose?
myself, im planning an ayahuasca trip to be my first true venture into the world of psychedelics

Acolyte of Zinglon,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
vaped some spice gold and bud the other day. That shit tastes foul and didn't make me anymore stoned. Save it for the dry times!

vaporcloud,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
ya, some of the stuff in spice gold actually require actual combustion temps or close to them

id rather get my own raw herbs and mix them myself

Acolyte of Zinglon,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
some of the stuff in spice gold actually require actual combustion temps or close to them
Hmmm ... it still vaps well and in desperation last year I ran a few vapped bowls of SG thru my bong and only got a small but not very note worthy hit. What ever is left after vapping is not worth combusting.

I'm going to try the LU Dream Herb sometime soon. It has the same ingrediants as SG but no shitty flvouring so it should be great through a vaporizer.

BUT I finished all my green and starting the re-vapping process in the weekend. I'm sifting out all the bigger and chunks, regrinding and putting that thru the vaporite. The PD will vape it ok but its more time consuming and I'd rather save my cherry bomb for some 'on-the-horizon' indoor stinkies that should turn up at some stage. Anyway, the vapped herb has tonnes of life left in it ... getting some huge hits which should keep me happy for another couple of months.

:cool:

vaporcloud,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
I am starting to think vaporisers are only for Cannabis :ninja: :lol: Opium may be a different story , but i can't see myself travelling to afganistan :lol:

Cannabudz,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
grow your own, theyre remarkably easy, you just start them over the winter and they put pods on in the spring, lance and collect

ps: culinary spicerack poppy seeds come from opium poppies, and you can grow them and they do pretty well

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Ato Z , i had heard this, are some sources better, say the bakery for example

Cannabudz,
Top Bottom