What vaporizer would be good for concentrates like distillate?

Mr_SpaceCadet

I want it to be on demand and my budget is 200, 250. Max 300.

I was thinking about the Ditanium but I'm not sure because of the dial vs digital precise temperature and I think I've seen a few people say it's not actually that great for concentrates particularly with distillate.

Can the Arizer EQ use them if modded? How about the e-nano?

Mr_SpaceCadet,

Texus

I quite enjoy my Ditanium. And I wouldn't worry too much about the manual dial vs an actual temp reading. The important thing is having the ability to fine tune using the dial. You'll learn well enough, quickly enough what point on the dial works best for what material.

I've enjoyed all the extracts I've used for it, but like others have said, I think that the carb cap is a necessary accessory if concentrate is your priority.

A more recent rig that has digital fine tuned control is the Source Versa (sold by Randall who worked on the Carta prior to that). But it isn't as straightforward as the Ditanium and seems better suited to tweakers at present (I see lots of posts on Reddit and Discord about needing to replace heat plates, etc). There is also additional flexibility in terms of bucket material that you can play around with if you are so inclined (ceramic, quartz, titanium, ALN, SIC). And third-party folks are starting to make aftermarket accessories like differently shaped glass. Currently, there is a 40% off Black Friday sale.

Texus,
Top Bottom