What vape is this?

jarr92

Hey there!

I saw a vaporizer posted cheap online, but was curious if the vaporizer could be identified.

From the pictures, it looks like an old extreme q, but I wasn’t sure. Chinese knockoff or just a super old extreme q?

Thanks for the help!!

00b0b_7qcD6oYIk3V_0co0gw_1200x900.jpg

00v0v_afPdPQaAnzT_0lM0t2_1200x900.jpg

jarr92,

blackstone

Good point but my Solo was the same and just said UQC corp. like that. It does have a S/N!
When I googled around it almost looks to me like a first or early version of the V tower, with some official looking pictures?
Even found a 240p video from 2010 of a similar shape.
But yes, might be a knockoff for all I know.
Either way, it looks old and probably smells of wood and dust!
Could use a wipe of an iso swab:lol:
Is that the way the air/dust intake went on genuine ones, straight onto a PCB?

blackstone

jarr92

Hey everyone,

I was able to confirm with Arizer this is an authentic extreme q, so I went ahead and got it.

I would like to take it apart and clean it out well before using, as it had broken glass from a bowl and flower debris inside, but am running into some difficulties.

I’ve taken apart other (newer) extreme q’s using the video online for changing the heater cover, but this one is different.

I’ve taken out all the accessible screws and have the microchip on the bottom and the fan both loose, but the rest of the base and unit doesn’t come apart. There must be some way to get to the heater core, but I am not seeing it. Any help would be much appreciated!!

jarr92,
Reactions: JCat

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
You may want to ask this question in the Extreme Q thread, as you may get more responses.
Good luck!!

Jill NYC,
Reactions: jarr92
Top Bottom