What vape has the smoothest / lightest / coolest / least harsh vapor quality overall?

Finessseee

I think you should be careful with those hard plastic WPAs, it really tore on my crafty bowl edges from screwing it in and out after a while
Yeah I’ll most likely stick with the whip if I keep the Mighty.. it r/frientexchange was just banned by Reddit so I may just return the Mighty to POTV since I may not be able to resell it anytime soon afterwards..

chary-ka

I may just return the Mighty to POTV since I may not be able to resell it anytime soon afterwards..
They do have a good return policy so those guys will take care of you.

I did notice that the Mighty would make me cough more. One thing I changed is when I started it started to feel harsh, I checked the abv and it was already dark. I would tend to vape too long and cause the harshness.

The smoothest/lightest/coolest would probably be anything through glass. I love my E-nano XL and depending on how much you put in and your screen distance, you can have smooth/flavorful hits, or move it closer and get giant clouds.
Could also just do something you have to reload more often. Fresh herb more often. Like a dyna on a half-bowl setting with a low temp cap. Might take you a while to consume large amounts, but every hit will be smooth/flavorful.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
That's interesting that you consider the Solo II to be the smoothest you've had so far – I mean it is kinda tame, yet my throat was always barking at me a bit (quite a bit actually) after a session with the Solo, just because it took so darn long to finish a bowl. The TM is considered to be a heavy hitter, but it's all relative. The amount I'd typically use in a Solo I would probably be able to kill in three hits at medium temps in the TM – so three hits compared to six or eight hits with the Solo, that usually leaves my respiratory system in a better mood after all. But even if you set it lower than medium to spread the session a bit (which works really well as mentioned already) the cooling unit prevents that hair-dryer-pointed-at-throat feeling that I get from the Solo. It's also an excellent device for on the go.

However, when it comes to the coolness ←→ vapor ratio, the Taffee Bowle wins in my opinion. The Bowle at „2” will give you dense vapor, but *super smooth*. The aggressive cooling does rob a bit of flavor in my opinion, though, the battery life and weird form factor makes it much less versatile compared to the TM too.

Top Bottom