What strains are people in the UK enjoying?

stuey

The cannabis market in the UK is no where near as developed as in the US so often I'll hear about a great new strain but its near impossible to source in the UK.

So wondered what people in the UK were actually vaping.

Right now Ive got

Northern Lights .. nice
Cali Imported Fruitcake .. nice flavour but not that great effects.
Amnesia Haze .. nice mellow high
Grapefruit .. Really good high!

What are you guys vaping?

Trajectory.

If you're in the UK, can't you hop a ferry to Holland and bring back a year's supply by evening? You can get some mind-blowing cannabis in Amsterdam.

Trajectory.,
Reactions: stuey

Hippie

Stardawg is very popular with the dealers
UGORG are UK breeders and posters online so their Blues, Disco Biscuit, Smile, No name... are quite popular
There are a lot of other UK breeder collaborations tho too, partly because seeds have always been legal here so there's plenty of choice if you're prepared to run the risk of growing your own.

Trajectory.

I asked Bing AI and he said there indeed is a ferry to Amsterdam, leaves from Newcastle if I remember correctly. But it takes 7 hours one way, so you'd have to make it a two day trip. Then there's British customs coming back, eh?

I'd say look atound, you can find good bud right at home.

Trajectory.,

Seasider

Hi Stuey, yes, on prescription, from Sapphire Clinics. They're the cheapest I've found.
You can choose your own pharmacy but I stick with Curaleaf who are supplied by Ro kshaw labs.
Chronic arthritis pain relief, the oil works the best though.
Oil is 100 quid per 30ml, which lasts me 2 months.
Everyone will have differing needs of course.
The LA Kush cake is 8 quid per g. The flowers all come in 10g pots. This helps during the day, along with 3 other strains I have. They vary from 5.50 per g, for about 18% thc to the 8 or so for 25%.
Always cured well, you know what you're getting and I'm prescribed products that don't make my mind race.
I like to mix it up, according to my day, so I have a few different ones on my repeat list.
you have to have a catch up video appointment every 3 months, which are 50 quid, as long as you complete the questionnaires, which help those who come after us.
As long as you have a proven medical need, chronic pain, some mental health conditions for example and have tried 2 other ways of managing, they may well consider you.
Has changed my life, hardly any opioid pain relief and not risking hassle from the authorities.
Sorry for running on but for some people, this is the ideal way to get what we need, this info needs sharing.

Top Bottom