What should I get after the Anvil?

My_50p_worth

Realistically speaking, if you don’t want a desktop vape where do you go from Anvil?

I’ve got a Vapman for a more slow and conduction based vape, and I feel that it is too similar to the DV to justify owning both. Plus if I’m going the DV route the Anvil is a better option given how I’d heat the DV and the results I’d want.

I guess that just leaves the sticky brick to look into.

Man I love butane vapes, there’s nothing quite like them on the electric side

coolbreeze

Realistically speaking, if you don’t want a desktop vape where do you go from Anvil?

I’ve got a Vapman for a more slow and conduction based vape, and I feel that it is too similar to the DV to justify owning both. Plus if I’m going the DV route the Anvil is a better option given how I’d heat the DV and the results I’d want.

I guess that just leaves the sticky brick to look into.

Man I love butane vapes, there’s nothing quite like them on the electric side
You won't regret the Bricks. But there're more than just Bricks: Dreamwood, Lamart, O'Connell, and others make torch vapes that are every bit as awesome. Rogue Wax Works sells pieces/parts to mcguyver your own brick-style vape, and don't sleep on the Glass Sherlock Vapor Genie. Man, these things are fun and beautiful.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled Anvilania.

Texus

You won't regret the Bricks. But there're more than just Bricks: Dreamwood, Lamart, O'Connell, and others make torch vapes that are every bit as awesome. Rogue Wax Works sells pieces/parts to mcguyver your own brick-style vape, and don't sleep on the Glass Sherlock Vapor Genie. Man, these things are fun and beautiful.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled Anvilania.
And if by not wanting a desktop vape you mean something pocketable, check out the new O'Donnell micro v4 design. Looks considerably smaller than Brick Jr. (Which is also great, but more bag or purse sized. Can fit in back pockets and some front ones, but pretty significant bulge).

Top Bottom