What dosing capsules fit Xvape Fog Pro?

purple_sails

There's no specific dosing capsules for Xvape Fog Pro so I'm looking for whatever other brand capsules would fit my vape. If anyone has any information I would be very grateful. This is my first vape and I'm blown away by how efficient and discreet this little thing is.

purple_sails,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Madtater

There's no specific dosing capsules for Xvape Fog Pro so I'm looking for whatever other brand capsules would fit my vape. If anyone has any information I would be very grateful. This is my first vape and I'm blown away by how efficient and discreet this little thing is.

The Fury 2 dosing capsules work with the Fog. I don't have any pics, but I've been using these in the Fog for a few days. I have been really impressed with how well these work in the Fog. Coming from a Boundless CF with EZ-Load Bowls, I like the Fury dosing capsules better. Smaller and these travel better pre-packed.

https://www.healthyrips.com/store/p45/FURY_2:_Set_of_5_Dosing_Capsules.html

Healthy Rips says these are 11mm tall x 10mm wide. The Fog chamber, based on my caliper measurements, is 11.6-11.7mm wide. I couldn't really measure the depth, but the capsules have a little bit of room to move up and down when you shake the fog. There is plenty of clearance between the silicon wrapped filter and the capsules.

My only complaint is the capsules are difficult to handle due to the small size. I see why Storz and Bickle sell the loading trays with the Might and Crafty capsules. I don't believe the Mighty/Crafty capsules will fit in the Fog based on the measurements I have seen in some reviews of those capsules. Appear too wide.

The Fury dosing capsules also fit in most key chain pill capsules too. A pill capsule like this will hold 3-4 Fury dosing capsules.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B..._title_huc_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A2M08A1U00ZYN

I was also in on the discussion concerning the powder. I ended up keeping the Fog I ordered. I have not seen any powder through the grill slits. I have not taken it apart though.
Link for FC came from reddit. The links dont work, but you may be able to find the fury 2 caps somewhere.

Also, you may wanna send xvape CS a message and ask. They may have a better/other option

SneakyLeek

I have the original Fog, not the Pro, and it fits the same capsules as my Fury Edge and Xmax V3 Pro. I don't know if the oven is the same size between the Fog and Pro.

I recommend the Xmax V3 Pro capsules over the Fury Edge capsules as I think their construction is better having the single piece of steel rather than a steel screen pressed into a steel case as the Fury ones do. I think it's better for cleaning and longevity. I was also able to find a 5 pack of them for cheaper than a 4 pack of the Edge capsules in my area. They also may hold a tiny bit more herb and perform better too, but that might just be my imagination.

Last edited:
Top Bottom