What do you Combust out of? The Magic Bullet!

Mark

John Brown
Haha, I know many of you are against it but I still enjoy the flavor of it.
And out of my piece, it's got no harshness at all.

PDR_0617.jpg

PDR_0627.jpg

PDR_0626.jpg

PDR_0628.jpg

Ughh, and a reminder of my messy "DIY" bong days...
PDR_0637.jpg

Thats a picture of a Resin chamber I made, It weed filtered all the smoke that would go into my Gravity lung. The weed came out black, can't believe I liked that shit.

Who else uses the Magic Bullet? It is the highest quality grinder IMO. Anyone who has watched there infomercial at night time a thousand time's because they are to couchlocked to change it at 4 in the morning knows what I am talking about.

http://www.buythebullet.com/

Mark,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Nice bong, check out this thread, you dirty smoker. :D

I'd probably buy the bullet if it was a little cheaper, good to hear it works well as a grinder. How about for food? Have you used a slap chop?

vtac,

Mark

John Brown
Well I just got owned. :lol:

I have used a couple of coffey grinders and own a Chromium Crusher. IMO the Magic bullet get's it to the best consistancy, and is very controllable to how blended you want it. It can even get undercured wet buds to a nice near powder. Highly recommended, plus there cheap from www.airmiles.com. And by cheap I mean free, and by free I mean spending points you got for free, and by free I mean buying other shit.

Mark,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Right on, I could definitely use a small easy to clean blender. Does it seem pretty solid?

$150 on their website. :/

vtac,

Mark

John Brown
Very solid, plus, instead of putting the weed in the grinder like a Coffee grinder, you put the weed in a cup, screw on the blade, grind, then remove the whole unit. No dumping upside down or anything. Plus the cup "kunks' out really well onto a table, doesn't leave any kief inside the grinding cup. Who edited Magic bullet into my the post name and why btw?

(And by who I think it is obviously you on second thought... now might be a good time to mention I don't like to use backspace except for spelling errors, why write something to erase it, even if it's stupid. :2c:)

Mark,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..

dirty, they all need baths.. not pictured is the stemless I have for sale and a inline being fixed at SGW

EDIT: dang, just saw the other thread lol.. I shoulda posted there. whoops.

aznfknpride,
Top Bottom