What did I make and what do I do with it?

Hi everyone, I'm extremely new to concentrates, in fact I've never actually gotten a chance to vape any so go easy on me haha.

So I've recently had a friend ask me to clean their grinder as I recently purchased a whole bunch of iso (95%) to clean my mighty. The grinder was absolutely chock full of kief (or resin, however you want to call it) even after cleaning most of it out and putting aside.

Long story short, I decided to let the soaked iso evaporate to see what would come out - and after about a week, it did, it still has a ways to go in terms of all of the iso evaporating as I can still distinctly smell it.

My question would be, what did I make, how safe would it be to use and if so, in what way do I use it? I'm pretty sure this cannot be ingested orally as I've read you should not ingest concentrates made with iso.

Photos below:

HiddenWalrus,
Reactions: Magic9

ginolicious

You basically did a ISO wash. You can vape that. After all the ISO is gone. I never do. Always gives me a head ache.

ginolicious,
Reactions: Magic9

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
Looks like a bunch of chlorophyll, plant matter and other nasties. If you're depserate, go for it. Personally, I would trash it and be grateful for the learning experience.

aesthyrian,
Top Bottom