What are you doing on 420 during Corona

daoist

So it is 420 (20 April) today. What are you doing today? do you celebrate or do you celebate.

The shops are closed in Holland for the past month. But saved some AMG haze. My favourite.
I am enjoying it right now in my Arizer Extreme Q, dry-vaping it through my bomb tower vaporbong.
Enjoying some Cypress Hill tunes on youtube.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
I vaped and ate. Then I ate and vaped. Then I ate while I was vaping. To top it off, I vaped some concentrate and went to bed. Success!!

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
I celebrate 420 day everyday. It deserves it. And so do we........

I'm pretty much doing the same as @macbill. Would have considered hosting one of those virtual happy hours if I could have stopped vaping, eating and sleeping long enough to set it up :cheers:

His_Highness,
Reactions: macbill

ginolicious

Gonna rip a bowl out of my haze square with Josh from Raw ahaha on his Instagram live feed haha. 420 EST. And then tonight. Gonna rip my fresh brand new firefly 2+.

BestBuds

The Dude
I got some blueberry cheesecake bud that I set aside for today. :drool: I also cleaned my glass and made sure my Elev8r was sparkling clean. So this morning I woke up, made a coffee and a croissant, and I packed a fat bowl. For lunch I made Tikka masala and I mixed in some cococanna oil. :love: I'm floating and watching movies right now! :zzz::D:leaf:

Top Bottom