What are the points for here at the forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I noticed I have "points" next to my name. What are they for, and how are they received?

**I did a search, but nothing came up. I apologize if this has been asked before!

Vicki,

SD_haze

Trophy points?

They're for getting "achievements" like receiving 1 like, 5 likes, 50 likes, etc

SD_haze,
Reactions: Vicki

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
They don't really mean anything imo, other then that someone posts a lot perhaps.

I've gotten a buttload of 'likes', but the few posts I'm actually proud of never even got a 'like'. I find it gives me an excuse to become lazy as well. I often just 'like' a post now where I would have typed a response before, I kinda miss the old forum format :(

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
They don't really mean anything imo, other then that someone posts a lot perhaps.

I've gotten a buttload of 'likes', but the few posts I'm actually proud of never even got a 'like'. I find it gives me an excuse to become lazy as well. I often just 'like' a post now where I would have typed a response before, I kinda miss the old forum format :(

I see where you are coming from, but I actually like the new forum. Now we can comment AND like a post. Or, just like a post if no comment is really necessary, which I really like!

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
I noticed I have "points" next to my name. What are they for, and how are they received?

**I did a search, but nothing came up. I apologize if this has been asked before!

Click on Help then Trophies and all will be revealed.

pakalolo,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
haha I agree a bit with OTA on the likes- 'like' is such a broad term it's a little devalued. Sometimes a vape maker could say "I farted" and get a dozen likes for it amidst the excitement for the product. I think a better button would be 'helpful' or 'quality info', rather than 'like', as that's what I prefer to acknowledge. But it all depends on what you like to 'like' lol

turk

turk
....still the question remains....."what is it for?"....free ounce after 500 likes...free omicron after 750?....what's the point?
"I don't need no stinking cred"...

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
....still the question remains....."what is it for?"....free ounce after 500 likes...free omicron after 750?....what's the point?

If I help you find out, will you share the prize? :brow:

Purpl3_Haz3,

lwien

Points? I don't see any points. I see message counts and location, but not points.

I want some points.......... :cry:

I also want my pussy animated. She's gone into a coma ever since she got here. :cry: :cry:

Peloton

Vapes Hard
lwien, looks you have 63 points right now :) and your avatar moves when I click on you and bring up your info box!

Peloton,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
I didn't know guys had a.....oh, nevermind. :lol:

I do miss my animated avatar too. :(

I miss both yours and Lwiens animated feline avitars!

....sure...but you may be closer to the prize than me....:) so I will expect reciprocity....:)

In likes, yes, but points, not so much :)

Me \/

You \/

Purpl3_Haz3,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Nobody owns a cat. A cat sometimes will deign to own a person, if that person is sufficiently subservient. Maybe.

pakalolo,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
haha I agree a bit with OTA on the likes- 'like' is such a broad term it's a little devalued. Sometimes a vape maker could say "I farted" and get a dozen likes for it amidst the excitement for the product. I think a better button would be 'helpful' or 'quality info', rather than 'like', as that's what I prefer to acknowledge. But it all depends on what you like to 'like' lol

Actually, that's not a bad idea at all. Perhaps we should have a 'thank you' button and one for actually forum credit if someone really deserves it.

I think Vtac ones spoke about dividing prices or a price among the people with the most points, but that was before the test forum was up even if I remember correctly and I don't think I've seen him mention it again.

OhTheAgony,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought

Once you reach a certain (undisclosed amount) you get a starring role in a future Mr. Hands video.

Good luck! :o

AGBeer,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom