What adapters do I need for a matrix sidecar and d020-d with a Tubo Evic, Tetra P80, and a Mighty?

Mr_SpaceCadet

I'm trying to get a couple of adapters, extenders, and drop/step down adapters that will make my vapes (Tubo Evic family and Mighty) fit 18mm female and 14mm female pieces better because the Tubo seems to connect oddly to some pieces like the Matrix sidecar according to some posts I've seen, like this post
https://www.reddit.com/r/vaporents/comments/hjmzmm
and I got some suggestions.

https://www.reddit.com/r/vaporents/comments/hjmzmm/_/fxp4mve
So I need some things like that to extend them to connect WPAs to, but everywhere I've looked is out of stock or would take a really long time.

I have this wpa currently. https://shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/product&path=64_79&product_id=848

And for whips, do you happen to know if a EQ elbow stem/adapter or chem-si elbow adapter would work to connect a whip? I was concerned they might be too short.

I can't quite figure out what I need to get. Help? I'm confused about if adapters can ever be flipped and I use basket screens. I don't stem pack, so if that's important to know..

Extra question, what other bongs/bubblers can work with Lamart's cork to whip adapter thing?

Last edited:
Mr_SpaceCadet,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I'm trying to get a couple of adapters, extenders, and drop/step down adapters that will make my vapes (Tubo Evic family and Mighty) fit 18mm female and 14mm female pieces better because the Tubo seems to connect oddly to some pieces like the Matrix sidecar according to some posts I've seen, like this post
https://www.reddit.com/r/vaporents/comments/hjmzmm
and I got some suggestions.

https://www.reddit.com/r/vaporents/comments/hjmzmm/_/fxp4mve
So I need some things like that to extend them to connect WPAs to, but everywhere I've looked is out of stock or would take a really long time.

I have this wpa currently. https://shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/product&path=64_79&product_id=848

I can't quite figure out what I need to get. Help? I'm confused about if adapters can ever be flipped and I use basket screens. I don't stem pack, so if that's important to know..

Extra question, what other bongs/bubblers can work with Lamart's cork to whip adapter thing?

Try emailing Oregon glass blower, he can do customs, so he can make you an 18mm male to male adapter however long you want it to be! You can also have him check the joint length to make sure it's 19/22 (22 is the length of the joint, 19 or 18 is the width, technically 18.8) to fit the Tetra well, and if not he can cut it down for you too...

When I had my mighty it came with the puff it up glass wpa, seems to work well enough! Otherwise I would go with a Delta 3D studios SonG adapter, they work with everything.

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: macbill

Mr_SpaceCadet

Try emailing Oregon glass blower, he can do customs, so he can make you an 18mm male to male adapter however long you want it to be! You can also have him check the joint length to make sure it's 19/22 (22 is the length of the joint, 19 or 18 is the width, technically 18.8) to fit the Tetra well, and if not he can cut it down for you too...

When I had my mighty it came with the puff it up glass wpa, seems to work well enough! Otherwise I would go with a Delta 3D studios SonG adapter, they work with everything.

Thanks. My priority is the Tubo and Tetra. So it needs to be 18 or 19mm *male* right? If it'll go directly in the vape, though I was thinking I might use my existing wpa on top of an adapter, but I do want something with a removable carb so I don't have to hold it.

Will 19 work with the Tubo also? How long would a custom order take? I ordered a matrix sidecar off of reddit and it'll be here in a few days so I'd like something I can get quickly and then yeah I could order something custom. How were prices and time?

So look for a 19/22mm adapter in the meantime? I'd need the other end to be 18mm for this matrix. I assume it's female if most pieces are female? I'm not certain though.

I'm still confused about some adapters saying 18mm female to 18mm male or whatever. Does the word order matter? Can they be flipped?

Mr_SpaceCadet,

Shit Snacks

Thanks. My priority is the Tubo and Tetra. So it needs to be 18 or 19mm *male* right? If it'll go directly in the vape, though I was thinking I might use my existing wpa on top of an adapter, but I do want something with a removable carb so I don't have to hold it.

Will 19 work with the Tubo also? How long would a custom order take? I ordered a matrix sidecar off of reddit and it'll be here in a few days so I'd like something I can get quickly and then yeah I could order something custom. How were prices and time?

So look for a 19/22mm adapter in the meantime? I'd need the other end to be 18mm for this matrix. I assume it's female if most pieces are female? I'm not certain though.

I'm still confused about some adapters saying 18mm female to 18mm male or whatever. Does the word order matter? Can they be flipped?

18 = 19 = 18.8 they are all the same, it means the width of the joint (as opposed to 14 or 10 mm)

The difference is the length, of the joint, there are two standards, 22 mm and 26 mm, so 22 is a bit safer to fit the tubo tetra (though some 26 will fit)

Ah yeah so if you already have a good adapter that fits, you can get another adapter to increase the height and length without getting a custom!

All you need is a 18 mm male to 18 mm female adapter then... Yes male end is what will hold your basket screen and go into the tetra, female end is your bubbler, so getting mail to female adapter gives you the same connection but lengthening it without you needing to go custom... Does that make sense?

So I think you might want a 18 mm male to 18 mm female adapter!

If you want a custom WPA that is just one piece like the one you have, but longer, then OGB can make it and it shouldn't take more than two weeks max... However the custom pieces I got were more elaborate, they are more expensive, so I don't know what the cost would be, he will tell you if you ask.

He does offer carbed adapters as well on his website, and there's also the y adapter also known as cloud buddy... Look around on his website and see the various options!

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Easywider

Mr_SpaceCadet

18 = 19 = 18.8 they are all the same, it means the width of the joint (as opposed to 14 or 10 mm)

The difference is the length, of the joint, there are two standards, 22 mm and 26 mm, so 22 is a bit safer to fit the tubo tetra (though some 26 will fit)

Ah yeah so if you already have a good adapter that fits, you can get another adapter to increase the height and length without getting a custom!

All you need is a 18 mm male to 18 mm female adapter then... Yes male end is what will hold your basket screen and go into the tetra, female end is your bubbler, so getting mail to female adapter gives you the same connection but lengthening it without you needing to go custom... Does that make sense?

So I think you might want a 18 mm male to 18 mm female adapter!

If you want a custom WPA that is just one piece like the one you have, but longer, then OGB can make it and it shouldn't take more than two weeks max... However the custom pieces I got were more elaborate, they are more expensive, so I don't know what the cost would be, he will tell you if you ask.

He does offer carbed adapters as well on his website, and there's also the y adapter also known as cloud buddy... Look around on his website and see the various options!

Why is 22mm safer and where can I find out the length of adapters? I don't think I've seen most mention it.

I've been looking, in a lot of places 18mm male to 18mm female are out of stock.

I saw the cloud buddy but it's expensive just for an adapter. I could use a y or u shaped adapter and find something to use as a carb, but I'm not sure how to make sure the carb would fit.

For whips, do you happen to know if a EQ elbow stem/adapter or chem-si elbow adapter would work to connect a whip? I was concerned they might be too short.

Last edited:
Mr_SpaceCadet,

Shit Snacks

Why is 22mm safer and where can I find out the length of adapters? I don't think I've seen most mention it.

I've been looking, in a lot of places 18mm male to 18mm female are out of stock.

I saw the cloud buddy but it's expensive just for an adapter. I could use a y or u shaped adapter and find something to use as a carb, but I'm not sure how to make sure the carb would fit.

For whips, do you happen to know if a EQ elbow stem/adapter or chem-si elbow adapter would work to connect a whip? I was concerned they might be too short.

Yeah EQ stuff should fit fine...

22 is safer for the fit is all.

Check OGB Oregon glass blower pretty sure they have in stock? He can make whatever

Maybe these?
Just missed the sale but they're still pretty cheap

Shit Snacks,
Top Bottom