We're Giving Away a Free DaVinci Vaporizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
You've read about it on FC and you've seen the video on youtube.

Now, you can have a DaVinci of your own! We're giving away a DaVinci Vaporizer to one lucky FC member.

Winning is simple
Just go to http://www.karmaclassic.com/vaporizer and signup for our email list between now and February 27th. On February 29th, we'll draw a winner at random and award them with a free DaVinci Vaporizer.
IMPORTANT: in the message section of the form put the words: "DaVinci rocks FC" and your FC username. That will be the secret code that you are an FC member. Anyone signing up to the list without that in the message section will not be placed into the drawing.

Winners can be based anywhere. This isn't just limited to the United States/Canada.

I'll announce the winner on this forum, by member name only, of course. We do ask that the winner does a review video for us. If the winner doesn't have access to a video camera, a written review will suffice (but we prefer video ;-)).

Winner gets their choice of silver, black or red.

Members of our mailing list will receive periodic emails regarding the DaVinci with updates, news, sales information, discount codes on other KarmaVapor products, special members only contests and more. We won't spam you or pound your inbox. We'll never provide your email address to anyone else.

Only one entry per person.

If you have any questions regarding this contest or the DaVinci in general, please feel free to contact me anytime: vaporizer@karmaclassic.com

For even more information on the DaVinci, visit our development blog at http://www.davincivaporizer.com

Davinci_vaporizer,

Peloton

Vapes Hard
I'm entered. I have no opinion on this vaporizer yet, hopefully whoever wins does a good job with a review!

Peloton,

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
Sorry guys. It got approved so fast, I thought I'd bunged it up and posted to the wrong forum.

I think it's time to get some private vaping done in the mailroom ;-)

Davinci_vaporizer,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Hey davinci :) .. I forgot to add "DaVinci rocks FC"
So i sended my info two times.. Second time containing the code :) ..
:rolleyes:

Abysmal Vapor,

technique

That looks a great little vape and has the all important stealthy design im always after in a portable. Im in too :D

technique,

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
Abysmal Vapor said:
Hey davinci :) .. I forgot to add "DaVinci rocks FC"
So i sended my info two times.. Second time containing the code :) ..
:rolleyes:

No problem :)

Davinci_vaporizer,

SD_haze

I'm not seeing on the website where we sign up for the email list, are you supposed to make an account first?

SD_haze,

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
SD_haze said:
I'm not seeing on the website where we sign up for the email list, are you supposed to make an account first?

There is a form at the bottom of the page in the lower left hand corner. :)

Davinci_vaporizer,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom