Weed, pesticides, heavy metals and mold 😮. What’s in your weed ?

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
Do you trust your weed source 🤔 ?

Wow. This is extremely disturbing. I read the whole story. Lots of really sleazy people in the legal cannabis industry in Cali. This is going to make ill people even sicker as the greedy scumbags manufacturing and wholesaling poisoned with pesticide products place money over all else. And then there's the swine at so many laboratories overlooking vile pesticides and encouraging companies to send in selected product instead of the actual product. What scumbags, what vile human beings. Really really scary. But the biggest outrage is Newsome's Cannabis regulation agency and its leader his friend Elliot, who seems more interested in the tax revenues than the poisoning of his state's voters. This is outrageous.

I must say that I have more faith in the regulators in Mass and Maine(and Canada) where I buy stuff that I use daily. Both states are home to world-class scientists and after a few scandals have some of the best state labs in the world.

PS: I like Newsome a lot, but if he doesn't get ahead of this immediately, his political future is toast.

Last edited:

bulllee

Agent Provocateur
Wow. I read the whole story. Lots of really sleazy people in the legal cannabis industry in Cali. This is going to make ill people even sicker as the greedy scumbags manufacturing and wholesaling poisoned with pesticide products place money over all else. Really really scary. But the biggest outrage is Newsome's Cannabis regulation agency and its leader his friend Elliot, who seems more interested in the tax revenues than the poisoning of his state's voters. This is outrageous.
It's always about the tax revenue concerning cities, or state governments and their cannabis policies . It makes you wonder about what's going on in your state ;) . There are some sleazy people as you mentioned . Here in Arizona we went medical and there was no testing programs for years. You never really knew what you were getting. And these companies that produce distillates concern me. They use way too much terpenes and the results are agitated lungs I'm well aware of the low quality product they use in their distillates. Test results are suspect, just like California. Your better off finding a grower you trust .

bulllee,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I haven't had good bud here in Southern California in quite some time and I'm sort of sick of trying random things lol wish I knew of a reliable consistent source I could trust that'd easily deliver at a reasonable price

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: bulllee

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
There's no really way to be totally sure...
Grow your own.

Problem solved.
Only if you still test for yourself sadly... But it's certainly a good place to start!

Your growing media could contain heavy metals, so could your amendments and fertilisers.. Just look at seaweed amendments for that. Seaweed is a mass accumulator just like cannabis.

At least you know what's being sprayed on those plants though which is certainly a large advantage.

Tbh, even if you make your own fertilisers you can still fall foul to the growing media, or the inputs for the fertiliser, so you need to trust the suppliers test results (if they have any) at the very least.

Top Bottom