Website Name Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
I have been tossing around the idea of starting up a blog that I can post articles, news, and reviews on vaporizers. I have been thinking about TheVapeBlog.com but I was wondering if anyone else has any suggestions for good blog names.

For SEO (Search Engine Optimization) reasons I would like it to have the word Vape or Vaporizer in it. That is unless you can come up with a good name that deals with vaporization indirectly.

Slightly Medicated,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
Whoops I meant to type TheVaporizerBlog.com the other one I typed was taken. I might register that as a backup in case I can't find anything better.

VapeBase is not bad. Any other suggestions?

Slightly Medicated,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
Just for fun I got http://www.thevaporizerblog.com set up. I still have to do allot of work to get everything set up.

Thanks so much for the help! I like all the suggestions. If I find one that really clicks I will register that one and switch the site name.

Slightly Medicated,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
Thanks I appreciate that. I have about 10 vaporizers that each deserve a review. The market is really exploding right now. It seems like there is a new company every day. I tried to get in to vaporization several times but the tech was just never there for my needs. The volcano was my best option but I don't like using bag vaporizers. I prefer a whip or a whip to water pipe adapter. It seems like over the past two years technology is really catching up. I look forward to seeing where the technology goes and writing about it as I watch what happens.

I also love writing reviews and testing out products. So I really look forward to sharing my opinions. It will take me some time to get everything up and running.

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
I am just wondering. Does anyone have a particular vaporizer they would like reviewed first? If I have that model I can work on that review now. Otherwise I will just pick one and start from there.

Currently I own in no particular order:

Underdog
Solo
Extreme Q
Plenty
ThermoVape T1
ThermoVape Evolution
ThermoVape Revolution

I am still waiting to receive my:

VripTech Heat Want 3.0
DaVinci
EpicVape EV-2

Slightly Medicated,

Peloton

Vapes Hard
Cool idea! I would be especially interested in seeing some ThermoVape reviews. I think a lot of newcomers are overwhelmed by the amount of options available on the website, and what each ones specific purpose is. You could do some comparisons too and whatnot.

It'd be nice to see another review of the DaVinci, too, as there doesn't seem to be much out there being new and all. J.R.R.'s video reviews of it are excellent IMO, you should consider supplementing your blogs with videos if you already haven't. Milkshots sell :brow:

Peloton,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
Yea I am a photographer for a living. I have a Nikon D7000 which can do some pretty amazing 1080p HD Video. I plan on doing a written review for all product. I will include a video review as well for the the majority of the reviews. There are some devices that just don't show good vapor.

I look forward to doing a review of the DaVinci as well. I am kind of excited about it. It looks like an ioLite that actually works. I have an ioLite laying around somewhere that I am not a big fan of.

Slightly Medicated,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom