Wax ovens

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi, one of the favourite wax atomizer here is the Divine Tribe V5 (V4 is still a very good one too) it's perfect for flavour&clouds. Although peoples around like to use mod box which support the Artic Fox software or, at least a box able to work in TC mode.

Others interesting choice would be the Molecule M22 atomizer but I just have the "Power only" version of it, the TC version is a lot more expensive...

There is the Yocan Orbit which isn't bad but not on the level of the 2 others regardless the materials and the Motar, both are more affordable but the DT is not so more expensive though...
Good luck!

podunkhippie

Hi, one of the favourite wax atomizer here is the Divine Tribe V5 (V4 is still a very good one too) it's perfect for flavour&clouds. Although peoples around like to use mod box which support the Artic Fox software or, at least a box able to work in TC mode.

Others interesting choice would be the Molecule M22 atomizer but I just have the "Power only" version of it, the TC version is a lot more expensive...

There is the Yocan Orbit which isn't bad but not on the level of the 2 others regardless the materials and the Motar, both are more affordable but the DT is not so more expensive though...
Good luck!
It's a toss up between dt and honeystick, both look good on YouTube. Thx for advice.

podunkhippie,

Akàçìa

VapourousShades
A friend of mine uses the DVT 5 and she's very satisfied about it, she let me the chance to try it for myself too . ç

Personally I thought it was real great material but , maybe it's because I'm used to vaporizing dry herb or Vape Pens but I found there was a lot of vapour produced at once , pretty harsh and if I take just a lil too much, It's burning and I end up coughing a lot ...

But I guess, I'm just not used too concentrates enough yet, though I saw a video of a guy using water to cool the DVT vapour and I don't know where I could find that kind of adaptable water pipe ... With the water to cool the vapour it looks amazing !

Akàçìa,
Top Bottom