Washington State elects right person

turk

turk
....trying to offset my constant negativity...with some helpful reminders...all is NOT lost.....yet...

turk,

turk

turk
....you're correct...(washington...oregon.....what's the diff?)....won't be last time I'm wrong...:)

turk,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Whats the diff? We have some Ducks, Huskies, Cougars, and Beavers that might like to chew that one over with ya :) I still love to go to Autzen Stadium and watch the Ducks play . . .

t-dub,

turk

turk
.....and don't you have Ernie Kent as your basketball coach?....and "portlandia"....

turk,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
We fired Ernie, sorry (I did like him), and Portlandia is fiction I believe . . .

Edit: Oh I almost forgot, there is this Chip Kelley dude? I never heard of him though . . .

t-dub,
Reactions: Vicki

turk

turk
.....anyway t-dub, I'm glad that pr...k lost...I was married to a prosecuting D.A. for 10 years....that guy did n't need to be in any more positions of power....d.A.'s are really a "special breed" of people...

turk,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Thanks turk, yeah that guy scared the c-r-a-p outta me, thank the creator (whatever that may be) that he lost :bowdown:

This one's for you turk :tup:

83277.jpg

t-dub,

turk

turk
....any mod can certainly change the title.....have a couple of other things I wish I could change...yeah portlandia is fiction....I enjoyed the 1st season though...didn't know they fired ernie...(another of my generation bites the dust)....

turk,

turk

turk
...I was really watching this race...that guy was a real zealot.....I salute washington....uh OREGON on their decision!

turk,
Top Bottom