Walnut E-Nano

Status
Not open for further replies.

z9

Up for sale, my gently used Walnut E-Nano. I purchased this unit on 4/28/13 and received it about two weeks later, it was used it as my daily driver for a month or so before ordering a second custom Nano and I put this one away as a backup/travel unit. It has been sitting for a couple months now without use and I'd like to see it get the attention it deserves. The unit does have a slight rattle because the wood dries and shrinks as it ages, which allows the heating element to move around; this is common in logs and is perfectly normal.
Here is Andy's post concerning the noise.

This is one of the earlier revisions with the rings and slightly stiffer power cord. The unit and cord have been well taken care of, no damage of any kind.

It comes with a brand new, unused all glass "honeycomb screen" stem, one unused screen, one unused Epik, sticker, and canvas bag; basically everything shown in the second picture. I also have an unused 14mm standard gong that I will sell with the unit for $8. Just to reiterate, the stem, screen, and gong are unused.

Price: $170 includes free Priority Mail (to lower 48) with insurance, I cover PayPal fees and will ship promptly. Will ship outside the continental US (this means international), please message me for a shipping quote!
PayPal only, no trades

Tm8vrpz.jpg

xKLG4VD.jpg

5aKqsjQ.jpg

Rbifo1c.jpg

Pardon the flash in that last one

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom