VRIPTECH VRipMaster Demo. Havent seen very many.

paintkilz

Well i just got the essentials to the VRIPTECH VRipMaster vaporizer setup off a friend. He had the 007 kit which is the whole setup in a vacuum sealable case and for whatever reason sold me the vape and waterpipe parts. It typically uses a grommet type slide and female but i dont have a female for that waterpipe to use it. The bowl works well in my bub with just itself sitting inside. Soon however i will order the glass on glass bowl version of the slide so i can use it with my straight tube diffuser. then it will straight kill.

typical hits with thing are intense. i know now they push the heat wand(and i have no experience with it) but this pushes the air through so once its ready you can see it filling the piece or coming out the mouth piece...making for a sweet user friendly setup.

but heres the link..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56RIrbPUInQ

if theres something else you want to see let me know. ill do another once i get the gong version of the bowl as well..

paintkilz,

MikRoOrganix

Erlhead!
hey I commented on your vid hehe. The wand and the gun are both great. The wand has a slightly-superior taste because of the all glass airpath, but they both hit very similar in terms of cloud thickness and hit size. The upside of the gun is that they pretty much last forever. 10+ years no problem. The wand, on the other hand, is very delicate......

MikRoOrganix,
Top Bottom