• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

VRIPtech Heating Tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Hey guys, I got a chance to check out the new heating tool from VRIPtech. The only way I can describe it is that it is very similar to the heating element design of the Herbo. By design, I do not mean the internal components, I am not sure about that part, but I meant that it is a heating tool that you hold in your hand that you can place on top the VRIP bowl and start taking hits. The Herbo heating element is more hands free, you just put it on top of the chamber and go, whereas this is more like the SSV standard wand/heater cover in that you can just hold this heating element over the bowl and you can even aim the stream of hot air like the SSV. I would say that it is about the size and length of maybe 4-5 pencils. It should be out in a week or two, and should be welcome for people who like to take hits from the bong/VRIP bowl but do not like holding a heavy heatgun. It looks like it is made entirely of glass and has a ceramic encapsulated heating element.

stonemonkey55,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
I will email Mark at VRIPtech to see if I can get some pics of the heating element before the weekend. The best way I can describe it is if you took the heating element out of the SSV or VW and instead of putting aluminum or a wood box around it, you covered it in all glass so it looked like a thick pencil. So instead of bringing your whip to the unit, you can hold the heating element over the whip. Not sure if that explains it very well...

stonemonkey55,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom