Volcano's, expensive investments, but worth the Vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tunajelly

First let me introduce myself as Tunajelly, :2c:O I have been an everyday smoker for 10 years now. When I first heard about vaporizers I thought why not just smoke. Then I tried to make one from a light bulb what a joke and a waste yeah it works but its not worth the effort. Then I went for an insence smoke blower again a waste. People always talked about the good vaporizers and i was seeing them in magazine's but never had any proof to back it up and didnt want to make the investment. Last fall I moved out to CA and became a medical patient. A kind person at a club introduced me to the volcano. It was like the thing we called the lung in High School except you weren't on the floor coughing after a big rip. But let me say the medicinal properties just as good but much smoother with the volcano. I wanted to buy one right away except they go for 500-650 dollars retail. Yeah you can find deals online and on ebay but I was referred to a shop in Oakland called Slide4less. I guess they have been in vape business for over 5 years and they offer deals to anyone with medical needs for the vaporizer. You may have to call them since their site is new but they service the system to if need be, and carry all the parts you ever need. At least I have had good luck with them and a few friends. If you get a solid valve they will basically give you replacement bags whenever you need them. They told me to cook a turkey after i used oven bags. LOL:2c:

Anyways this is the latest site i have been working on for them. They are mainly a wholesale distributor.
Tell me what you think and happy vaping!

http: //www.fortune3.com/slide4less/ :cool:

tunajelly,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
you should persuade me to buy this volcano...seeing as its "Worth the Vape" like your title says. I expected a more in-depth persuasion, but to me the end came off as a tad bit spammy. :hmm:

oh well....glad you like the vapors. Enjoy this site

:peace:

Hennessy1414,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom