found this on the net
Vivant Ezenn

Most Affordable
Wax Vaporizer

Vivant is Going to Change
the Way You Think about Vaping

We’re Redefining
TRADITION
Vivant may not be a name you’re familiar with now, but our people, our researchers, and our designers will show you that we are now on the inside track of this forward thinking industry.

Fire Button – Easy to press with big and curved surface. There has color LED lights under the button.
USB Port – for convenient charging.
Built-in Battery – 950mAh Li-ion battery
Dual Quartz Coil Head – give you the purest vape taste.
Glass Chamber – disperse the heat from coil head. It is not too hot to touch.
Mouthpicece – Ergonomic mouthpicec makes your drows smooth and comfortable.
Air Flow Holes
2 holes give you smooth hit with the perfect flavor taste.
TRIPLE PROTECTION
You’re protected from within. Our chips are designed to have protection against short circuiting, overcharging, and output overload.

BUILT IN LI-ION BATTERY
For longer battery life, we utilized a 950mAh built-in Li-ion battery. Using a 1 Amp Wall Adapter, the device can be fully charged within 2 hours. This will ensure a long-lasting smooth vaping experience.

DUAL QUARTZ COIL HEAD
Through an abundant amount of testing, it has been proven that Quartz coil head produce the purest flavor. We doubled up on the experience by using a dual coil.

EASE OF USAGE
Simply press the fire button and enjoy up to 10 seconds per session.

UNIQUELY SHAPED DESIGN
EASY CARRY
The eZenn has been designed for easy portability and convenience. It fits perfectly in the palm of your hand. The fire button has a curved surface which gives off a smooth feeling upon pressing it. The measurement of the device is 121.8mm x 18.8mm x 14mm; the weight is 50g.

DUAL QUARTZ COIL
The eZenn is designed to deliver the purest vape experience.
Dual Quartz Coil Head can potentially avoid traditional ceramic tastes.
You won’t be let down by the taste and amount of vapor produced.
THE NEW STANDARD IN
Wax Vaping

BATTERY LEVEL

LED INDICATOR
Located on the ring of the fire button
Battery Level Indication

EASY

CHARGING
To charge the device, simply connect the USB cable to a wall adapter or computer. The LED light located around the fire button will display as red while the device is being charged. The LED light will disappear once the device is fully charged. It takes approximately 2 hours to obtain a full charge using a 1A Wall Adapter.

eZenn
Usb Cable
- under the eZenn device.
Dual Quartz Coil Head
Glass Chamber
Scoop
Silicone Rings

WHAT’S INCLUDED
IN THE BOX?
BUY NOW
List of Components:
  • 1* eZenn
  • 1* Chamber
  • 1* Dual Quartz Coil Head
  • 1* Scoop
  • 1* USB Cable
  • 1* Quick Guide
  • 2* Seal Rings (Mouthpiece)
  • 3* Seal Rings (Bottom Case)

purplegreen,

HD Springer

I emailed Vivant about this device to see why it wasn’t offered on their website and this was the response I recieved from Ivan @Vivant

Hello,

Thank you for your bringing this to our attention. This is not an official Vivant product that is not on our product line-up. The e-Zenn was a device we were going to initially release but it failed due to quality problems that we did not see fit for our company. As of now, it has not affiliation with Vivant. I raised this questions/information with my supervisor and she let me know that she will contact our China team and see how/why these devices are appearing online.

In the future, I highly recommend only trusting/referring Vivant's accounts for genuine Vivant info, news, announcements. We appreciate you taking the time to write to us and bring this to our attention. Please feel free to write back with any questions or comments you may have.

Best regards.

Ivan
CSR

The only reason I was asking them is because somthing didn’t look right when I started searching for it.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Well...that's the end of that.

Lolz

Ramahs,
Reactions: AJS
Top Bottom