• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Visiting California

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
I'm visiting Cali next week I'll so excited. Mostly spending time in the Sacramento area. Kinda bummed about no recreational places yet and I'm not flying with weed on me.
The last two days we are spending in Washington state, which I believe I can buy stuff in.

If anyone could give suggestions or ideas on how to purchase some flowers I'm all ears. Well eyes.

Diggy Smalls,

pockets916

North side City of Trees
I live in sacra its super easy to get a card here. Go find a local news paper called sac news and review (snr for short) they have a weed section in the back pages find a coupon for a med doctor I use 420 med md on watt ave on the north side 40 bucks for new patient. You don't need any paper work no doctor letter nothing I've been going here for like 7 years with no p.w and have never had a problem getting my scrip. Clubs are kinda ghetto on the north side but I've been to river city phoenix and drs orders and there both alright. There's some good clubs downtown though. You could try craiglist or budtrader but there risky bud trader only deals in weight.

pockets916

North side City of Trees
Not sure to be honest I don't club much but I think some of the clubs in the north side will let it slide(drs orders comes to mind). I know for sure that the many delivery services won't care. $$$$ talks over here.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
You can get a card through meadow.com. easy and fast IMO. Forget about the dispensaries with this (unless you have a Cali address to send your "stamped" recommendation to), but it will fly with many of the delivery services.

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
Thanks guys. I'll look into that. It would be great if this could be taken care of before I even get there.
It seems my lack of proof of living in California might make this difficult.

Last edited:
Diggy Smalls,

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
Well, to get the recommendation from the doctor, it looks like legally I don't need to be a resident, but I have to be THERE in Cali in order to do the teleconference to get the recommendation.

Diggy Smalls,

snackmaster

I think nugg, eaze, etc deliver an electronic copy of your rec immediately, so it wouldn't necessarily have to be taken care of beforehand.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Did you even look at meadow?

You keep negating why you can't blah blah blah....

Go to the site, make an appointment online, TAKE IT WHERE EVER THE FUCK YOU ARE.
get a Cali medical rec immediately and quit pussyfooting around.

FlyingLow,
Reactions: turk

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
It's much more expensive going it through meadow, so I was looking at others. It's an already expensive trip. Take a deep breath lol

Oh now I remember...I was looking through available information to see that their requirements are and their site was vague. There's a lot to look through and sort out. But yeah new patients are 100 through meadow. Then I have to still buy the product.

Last edited:

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Use any website, they are all basically the same.
Mine was $50 for the year, you spend 10 min on a web conference, and you are done.

I did show an id but no Cali ID was required.

You may find cheaper on the streets, tons of docs willing to write the rec.

I have done it both ways and much prefer to do it online and done in 10 min. It sucks sitting in a shady doctor's office waiting in line for a rec during valuable vacation time.

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
Yeah I totally agree with you. I'm a little bit of a worry wort it's my personality. Lol I would totally prefer to do it over a webcam instead of a doctor's office, too. The whole process worries me cause I'm not in Cali for that long and we have a lot planned in that time.

I really think the web referral is the way to go. I was trying Eaze cause they have deliver service built in, but they require proof of being a Cali resident. I'll find one to use or I won't lol

Diggy Smalls,

snackmaster

Use any website, they are all basically the same.
Mine was $50 for the year, you spend 10 min on a web conference, and you are done.

I did show an id but no Cali ID was required.

You may find cheaper on the streets, tons of docs willing to write the rec.

I have done it both ways and much prefer to do it online and done in 10 min. It sucks sitting in a shady doctor's office waiting in line for a rec during valuable vacation time.

I initially looked into an online rec, and fully intended to go that route, but then at the last minute decided, "nah, I should go to a physical office."

Found one online, went and filled out a bit of paperwork, and very shortly after was called back to see the doc. Receptionist opened exam room door to reveal... a laptop. Skyped with the doc, who was at home laying on his couch, for 2 min at most and he hung up before I could even say thanks.

It was weird. I'll stay home and do it online next time.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Diggy, get over the Cali resident requirement.
None of the docs give a shit where you are from.
Show a passport for ID if you must. Use an address of your hotel, but quit saying that residency matters. It doesnt!!!

Another reason to do it online, you will 100% get a rec.
Don't want to sit through a line, wait hours, then be told you must have a cali ID.
And worse, then panic running from shop to shop looking for rec...

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
So you're saying I can use my NY address and they won't care? I don't have a passport so that option is out.

Diggy Smalls,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Use whatever ID you have. you are flashing it to a webcam it is not being filed.

why use your NY address?
use your hotel address or wherever the hell you are staying in cali.

FlyingLow,
Reactions: turk

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
My understanding is that California is not yet legal unless you hold a medical card. FC rules forbid looking for connections, but that rule was written before there were legal jurisdictions. Our policy has been to tolerate posts about legal sources, but we still don't allow discussions of how to make illegal purchases. This thread is hereby closed.

pakalolo,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom