Video Success Story!!!

needalift

I just watched this with my wife and we were both blown away . I don't know you , but feel very proud of you !! For anyone going through a struggle regardless of what it is , this is the type of story that could inspire them to take the initiative to make the changes they need . Thanks for sharing and congratulations !!!!

Elbuort19

I just watched this with my wife and we were both blown away . I don't know you , but feel very proud of you !! For anyone going through a struggle regardless of what it is , this is the type of story that could inspire them to take the initiative to make the changes they need . Thanks for sharing and congratulations !!!!

Thanks but that's not me in the video. I have my own personal struggle which has left me disabled but videos like this definitely help to inspire me so I'm glad others are enjoying it too.

needalift

Thanks for posting either way . We all need to be reminded of what we are capable of . I'm sorry for your struggles and hope that you get to where you want to be . Keep inspiring yourself and others and I'm sure you will get there !! You have a great bunch of people here to lean on if you need :)

Justpassedu

Here's a video success story that I wanted to share. I was successfully hitting it hard while watching this so there's the cannabis connection. lol Anyway good video and if you don't feel motivated after watching it then you're dead inside!

DDP :rockon:

Amazing man , really hard work paid off and i am glad to see you enjoying life in a different way again. My buddy happens to be friends with DDP also .

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
@Elbuort19 Thank you so much for posting that video! It hit me really hard emotionally for some reason, and that rarely happens.

When he first tried the handstand, fell, and said "just because I can't do it today, doesn't mean I'm not going to be able to do it some day" was a beautiful moment. Such a great lesson for all of us. You have to be willing to fall if you want to make progress. If he was afraid of falling or failing he would have never made any progress at all. But each time he fell it brought him closer to his goals.

I also think Diamond Dallas Page deserves kudos for helping out this veteran when nobody else was willing.

Top Bottom